Wednesday, February 23, 2011



This morning when I am on my way to school, I saw these newspaper articles......I think by now you all should know what I'm talking about.....YAY!!!! ^^







i reali reali wanna try the Battlestar Galactica......who wanna bring me go?? :))

i have only been to USS once last Nov when the BG is not opened yet......here are some of the memories during that time when I enjoyed myself there :P

 Having fun at the carousels x)


At the Hollywood Broadway


yupyups :PP
plus a small update on what i have been bz wif recently....


1. hanging out with an old modelling friend Kim


at her NTU campus


i love the gd sunlight on this photo <3


 Saturday high tea gathering of friends from SIM, NTU and NUS at The Grand Hyatt



2. lots of music

guitars, my first love

piano, my life


and of course learning some self-taught electro and rnb music mixing ^^




3. following marcus for his successful job interview at Toni and Guy as a hairstylist....


marcus holding his ifone

busily playing Angry Birds











4. eating sushi Xp




5. hell lot of studying.....my exams are jus next week xP
 wishing everyone in SIM "happy studying" 
n good luck for the exams ^^








 me and escape artist Iron Will in SIM lobby....he's in SIM year 3


marcus with lots of muggers in SIM library


marcus playing with his ifone4 plus the little cute drawing i drew on his hand


this is what i drew on marcus's hand lolss










SIM's library rules :P








the guy with the pink shirt beside me


more muggers


even more muggers during the exam period




.....and finally loads of pictures showing the nerdy side of me.....muahaha




7. and of course.....clubbing at Butter with dear Gillian babe :))

Gillian(fellow model and also my senior at SIM) with Yours Truly <3




~seasons~

No comments:

Post a Comment