Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Latest Events :)) Plus my new Hello Kitty Tattoo

my new Hello Kitty Tattoo :))

 this is my tattoo which I got in the past....



tattoos are like wine....vibrant in colours 



























also FEATURING LATEST EVENTS:::


meetings with Kim.... 



 doing fashion photoshoots
(feat. photog and me)




outings with Synyster Han Gates(my band's lead guitarist) 



 chilling out at Mac's







geylang pool sessions with Nicholas





Nicholas looks tired after 2 days without sleep


 clubbing at helipad with friends


lanshop gaming


 PLUS NINJUTSU TRAININGS EVERY TUE EVENINGS :::



 weaponry trainings




Gordon practicing with the Bokken

 my sparring partner Jake.
he is a genius mathematician at NUS/NTU
so whenever I am stuck at any business maths, i can ask him
btw he is also a blackbelt, and he can fight really good....
i mean like really really good.

P.S. some of my sparring partners are from Army/Police Special Forces locally and in U.K.






ramly burger addiction




NOT FORGETTING PORTRAITURE SHOTS....
BEHIND THE SCENES....












drawn by Nic 






 nic playing games


me n nic






and then we met up with DJ Johan.....the guy who knew 7 martial arts and who can do 
many backhand(wrist) dragon pushups.












and new project group:::







johan's bd










 DJ Johan




nic




met Jason and Dave




breakfast with Dave:::


Dave






and of coz lunch with my lecturer(Business comm), Miss Racheal Teo.
She treated me for lunch.... :))








arcade basketball









Dave


Xiao Hu
















No comments:

Post a Comment