maturola
Mar 9, 02:35 PM
I have 4.2.1 and I was wondering if redsn0w or greenpois0n was more stable. The only thing I really do with the jailbreak is run BTstack GPS. Thanks!
Both use the same exploit, and they are very stable on my experienced, flip a coin and pick one.
Both use the same exploit, and they are very stable on my experienced, flip a coin and pick one.
alukado
Apr 20, 09:54 PM
My girl friend now are using the angry bird cases , got it from a chinese site .
http://www.slickgate.com/angry-birds-patterns-protector-back-cover-case-for-apple-iphone4-black-gray-color_p996.html
http://www.slickgate.com/angry-birds-colorful-patterns-protector-back-cover-case-for-apple-iphone4_p995.html
http://www.slickgate.com/latest-angry-birds-pattern-paster-and-paint-case-for-apple-iphone-4-with-retail-packing-blue-color_p989.html
http://www.slickgate.com/angry-birds-patterns-protector-back-cover-case-for-apple-iphone4-black-gray-color_p996.html
http://www.slickgate.com/angry-birds-colorful-patterns-protector-back-cover-case-for-apple-iphone4_p995.html
http://www.slickgate.com/latest-angry-birds-pattern-paster-and-paint-case-for-apple-iphone-4-with-retail-packing-blue-color_p989.html
texellis
Feb 26, 01:32 PM
I've seen our internet speed as low as 10Mbps and as high as 20Mbps. Is that sufficient? I'm really just looking for a simple HD streaming machine that won't freeze up with all that data.
alust2013
May 4, 05:59 PM
That is highly inaccurate for a number of reasons. Generally "leaked" release dates are very inaccurate until it's within two weeks of release. Given that it has only been a couple months since the newest ones came out, waiting is pretty well pointless.
simsaladimbamba
Apr 20, 06:31 AM
Have you looked into the OUTPUT directory yet?
Wow, what an abysmal piece of shite that software is.
http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/buttons/edit.gif
I just tried it and the results are shite too. Anyway, the application creates a folder inside your Home Directory (Macintosh HD / Users / YOU) called "Red Kawa", where the output is put.
Wow, what an abysmal piece of shite that software is.
http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/buttons/edit.gif
I just tried it and the results are shite too. Anyway, the application creates a folder inside your Home Directory (Macintosh HD / Users / YOU) called "Red Kawa", where the output is put.
labman
May 1, 09:43 PM
hopefully a few Sn0wBreeze experts will chime in most of us don't use it. My PC os Hackintoshed duel boot. in most cases I prefer to use Mac to jailbreak. I can tell you Sn0wbreeze is not well received. Main reason I'm telling is there might not be the fastest response on this.

2nyRiggz
Mar 25, 09:43 AM
Good S*** I like to hear
Dude, how did you do it...PM me or AIM.
Bless
Dude, how did you do it...PM me or AIM.
Bless
mgartner0622
Feb 2, 07:41 PM
One of the people I know uses a 2.26GHz Core 2 Duo Mac Mini with 4GB of ram, and it's reasonably fast. I'm sure the newer model 2.4GHz will suit your needs just fine, however keep in mind rendering files for say a 25 min long 720p film with 2.1 audio takes about 10 or so minutes on that machine.
Balin64
Apr 12, 07:17 AM
Because being a racist, stereotyping idiot is oh so comical. :rolleyes:
judgejohn82
May 2, 02:23 PM
Hi guys,
I've tried MRoogle but couldn't find anything to help me with a strange problem I am having.
When I play certain song on my iPhone 4, it misses out the second or so. However, the time starts at 0.00 and progresses as normal. When I play the song in iTunes, the song plays normally.
I have also found this to be the case on my current gen Apple TV.
The song is listed in iTunes on my MBP as being 3.39, but only 3.38 on both my iPhone and Apple TV.
Does anyone have any idea what this could be, or indeed how I can fix it?
Thanks!
I've tried MRoogle but couldn't find anything to help me with a strange problem I am having.
When I play certain song on my iPhone 4, it misses out the second or so. However, the time starts at 0.00 and progresses as normal. When I play the song in iTunes, the song plays normally.
I have also found this to be the case on my current gen Apple TV.
The song is listed in iTunes on my MBP as being 3.39, but only 3.38 on both my iPhone and Apple TV.
Does anyone have any idea what this could be, or indeed how I can fix it?
Thanks!
meeloo
Apr 20, 04:11 AM
is it possible if i upgrade my ram to 8gb ? cos i want use parallel desktop on it . i need use CATIA software on parallels.
bidge
Sep 30, 04:34 PM
Cool, now if we find one more site that also has this information we'll have one wicked case
hypervish89
May 4, 05:56 PM
The new macbook pro's were just recently released, so they won't be updated now for a few months, probably april of 2012 is when you'll see another update.
simsaladimbamba
Apr 27, 05:25 AM
Since the 10.6.7 update one has to hold down the CMD key while dragging items off the Sidebar.
Btw, MRoogle (http://mroogle.edesignuk.com/) is a good tool to search for answers.
Btw, MRoogle (http://mroogle.edesignuk.com/) is a good tool to search for answers.
Jay42
Mar 31, 09:11 PM
Hi everyone,
Just in case anyone happens to have the same problem I'm having, I want to update this thread with my solution.
I've decided to just get a hardware in-line volume control such as this one (http://www.dealextreme.com/p/53960?r.88888888) from DealExtreme.
It's quick, inexpensive, and I don't have to mess with the meta-data in all of my files.
Just in case anyone happens to have the same problem I'm having, I want to update this thread with my solution.
I've decided to just get a hardware in-line volume control such as this one (http://www.dealextreme.com/p/53960?r.88888888) from DealExtreme.
It's quick, inexpensive, and I don't have to mess with the meta-data in all of my files.
DustinT
May 1, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the tips. If they could sort out a way to keep the battery life and add bluetooth I'm all for it. But, otherwise I don't think so. I've seen the adapter you're talking about and I'd hate to kill the sleek profile of the Nano with one. I suppose I'll just wait for the next generations of the Nano to come out and see what they offer. Or, maybe the headphones will die and I'll grab her one of those.
cantthinkofone
Apr 16, 06:32 PM
Random question I know but I am very confused after visiting the zoo yesterday. I was at the St. Louis Zoo yesterday and stopped by the Black Rhino area as I made my way around the zoo. After a few minutes of watch the Black Rhino (I do not know if it was a male or female) it backed up to one of the stone walls where there was a stain on the wall. I thought maybe it was from rain water or urine or something. As I am thinking this a stream of white liquid with the consistency of water shoots out from the rhino's rear end.
Now, I about died from laughing so hard when I saw this but I really want to know what I witnessed. It did not look like any kind of urine I have ever seen a animal produce and I am fairly sure semen is semen. I just assume semen is semen in any male mammals.
It began to rain shortly after leaving the enclosure and I did not get a chance to find a worker to ask. I tried looking it up online last night and ignorant/exhausted me didn't put 2 and 2 together when i googled "Black Rhino squirting white liquid". Bad bad bad search results.
Now, I about died from laughing so hard when I saw this but I really want to know what I witnessed. It did not look like any kind of urine I have ever seen a animal produce and I am fairly sure semen is semen. I just assume semen is semen in any male mammals.
It began to rain shortly after leaving the enclosure and I did not get a chance to find a worker to ask. I tried looking it up online last night and ignorant/exhausted me didn't put 2 and 2 together when i googled "Black Rhino squirting white liquid". Bad bad bad search results.
Eldiablojoe
May 1, 11:51 AM
I hope this isn't the wrong forum, or that I'm not out of my lane on this request.
I am looking for a good quality, basic, simple (I can barely make scrambled eggs), reasonably priced wireless webcam. I want to use it to add to the home-security system I view remotely on my iPhone using the iCam app. It does not have to be HD, I'm looking for a balance of quality-cost-simpleness.
I'd prefer one that has the option of being battery powered in addition to being plugged in for maximum flexibility. I'd also prefer one that doesn't have the tell-tale "Recorder is on" light on the front of it, but that feature isn't a deal-breaker for me.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
I am looking for a good quality, basic, simple (I can barely make scrambled eggs), reasonably priced wireless webcam. I want to use it to add to the home-security system I view remotely on my iPhone using the iCam app. It does not have to be HD, I'm looking for a balance of quality-cost-simpleness.
I'd prefer one that has the option of being battery powered in addition to being plugged in for maximum flexibility. I'd also prefer one that doesn't have the tell-tale "Recorder is on" light on the front of it, but that feature isn't a deal-breaker for me.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
mufflon
Apr 25, 08:12 AM
I think the underlying things - gcc and so forth are the same for both versions, so they are interdependant on the same libraries.
So you risk losing those libraries if you do a complete uninstall, so the safest unless someone knows more than me would be to just delete the folder and call it a day :)
So you risk losing those libraries if you do a complete uninstall, so the safest unless someone knows more than me would be to just delete the folder and call it a day :)
balamw
Apr 15, 10:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
I take it this is an external drive?
Does it work under Windows 7 on your Mac?
B
I take it this is an external drive?
Does it work under Windows 7 on your Mac?
B
zach
Dec 10, 12:44 PM
if i recall correctly, these powermacs have a sort of circuit breaker on the motherboard... look and see if there's a white button on the motherboard.
davusicion
Feb 12, 05:53 AM
So I was shopping around on line today, looking for some new digital audio software, when I came across Spectrasonics, a high-in software that everyone is going goo goo gaga over. It produces libraries and plugins like Stylus, Omnisphere, and Trillian.
badlydrawnboy
Apr 28, 11:32 AM
I frequently record Keynote presentations using Screenflow. I record them full screen on my 23" ACD, but when I do that I can't see my speaker notes. I'm thinking of picking up a small second monitor so I can view my speaker notes while recording the slides/my audio. I don't need a bit ACD. A small (i.e. 15"?) LCD would be fine. In fact, I don't want anything bigger because I don't have space for it.. Any recommendations?
texellis
Feb 26, 09:29 AM
I am considering buying the 2.4 Mini to stream to my 52" Sony LCD. I use Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, Pandora, and Amazon. I don't need it for bluray or DVD playback. I use a standalone player for that. Strictly for streaming. My connection is 20Mbps. Will this mini give me smooth streaming in 1080P? I have little tolerance for choppy streaming so i'm very interested to hear from people who utilize this function. Do I need to upgrade the RAM to 8Gigs?
No comments:
Post a Comment