Nadasive
Apr 29, 01:24 AM
i go to edit > page adjustments and everything there is unclickable. Video Audio and Crop.
twinsanity
Mar 29, 01:39 PM
I use Toast Titanium to burn to Apple TV format and then sync. It will even add to itunes for you.
AirVideo is another great solution but you can't use on airplanes since you won't be able to access your network and even if you could(say with GoGo) the video quality would be terrible.
AirVideo is another great solution but you can't use on airplanes since you won't be able to access your network and even if you could(say with GoGo) the video quality would be terrible.
deadfrog
Nov 21, 06:40 PM
im well aware of the form follows function principle, but sometimes its nice to have a bit of eye candy and fun in a website...
ok, nice to see some other interesting websites, want more though...
ok, nice to see some other interesting websites, want more though...
dime21
Apr 4, 08:50 PM
Link?
This should be rich.
A link to what? A summary of Climategate? I'll let you flex your google-muscles on that one.
This should be rich.
A link to what? A summary of Climategate? I'll let you flex your google-muscles on that one.
tech324
May 6, 05:13 PM
I just bought an MBP a few weeks ago and I want to add it to my active directory server. I read only there is suppose to be an application under Applications/Utilities but I don't seem to have it. Do I have to download something from Apple? Can I add my Mac to AD? Any help is appreciated.
dmr727
Nov 5, 10:20 PM
I think the chances of it working are good enough that I'd bite the bullet and buy an '040.
Of course, it doesn't take much to convince me to buy additional hardware. ;)
Of course, it doesn't take much to convince me to buy additional hardware. ;)
maflynn
May 6, 07:05 AM
So far, the only "ipad" part of lion is the "launchpad" which has an alias to all your apps
Gestures is another iPad feature on Lion, as well as the shaky icons to uninstall them instead of trashing the app.
Apple is making OSX more iPad-ish, as for DP sucking, as you put it. I think you're in the minority. It appears the consensus here is that Lion is eagerly anticipated.
I'm personally underwhelmed but that's just me, a lot of folks here are loving the features and are excited.
Gestures is another iPad feature on Lion, as well as the shaky icons to uninstall them instead of trashing the app.
Apple is making OSX more iPad-ish, as for DP sucking, as you put it. I think you're in the minority. It appears the consensus here is that Lion is eagerly anticipated.
I'm personally underwhelmed but that's just me, a lot of folks here are loving the features and are excited.
angelwatt
Jan 29, 05:14 PM
Whether it's secure or not depends on if the source is using https for the URL. Callbacks are just functions that get called after some process. These are often used with AJAX calls that go to the server, then when the call is done you may have a callback setup to run using that data returned from the AJAX call. They can vary a bit though, so you'll need to be more specific with your situation if you want specific help.
peeaanuut
Feb 24, 10:42 PM
thank you for that. In the comments I found the script I must have used. I am still slightly uncomfortable in terminal and didnt want to goof anything up. I appreciate it.
majickdon
Jun 21, 02:38 PM
Hey Guys, Ill be here at 5am when the mall opens to let us line up. Hope to see others I know. :)
quigleybc
Sep 15, 08:16 PM
Just click the hyperlink button above the post or just type(URL=www.webpage.com)what you want it to say(/URL)
Except with square brackets.

Cameron Diaz nails it in the

March 24th, 2011

Cameron Diaz, Vivienne

Cameron Diaz

CinemaCon 2011: Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz Does Madonna

Celebrities Style: April 2011

Cameron Diaz
Except with square brackets.
Leet Apple
Jan 5, 05:51 PM
I'd advising using Flickr or Photobucket to upload photos
Nermal
May 1, 06:27 PM
Boot from the install CD and then choose Utilities menu > Startup Disk. Does the hard drive show up in there?
Also, in your original post you mentioned that it didn't ask for CD 2. That's normal; it'll ask for it after successfully booting from the hard drive.
Also, in your original post you mentioned that it didn't ask for CD 2. That's normal; it'll ask for it after successfully booting from the hard drive.
mscriv
Apr 1, 11:20 AM
Do you have a local option to buy the RAM? I've bought my upgrades from Fry's because they have stores in my area and their prices have been competitive.

simsaladimbamba
Feb 26, 02:27 PM
The current MBPs come with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, not Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. Lion will be released in Summer 2011.
Some official information about Mac OS X Server: http://www.apple.com/server/macosx/
Some official information about Lion's server capabilities (you need to scroll down a bit): http://www.apple.com/macosx/lion/
Some information about what a server is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_(computing)
Some official information about Mac OS X Server: http://www.apple.com/server/macosx/
Some official information about Lion's server capabilities (you need to scroll down a bit): http://www.apple.com/macosx/lion/
Some information about what a server is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_(computing)
iMJustAGuy
Apr 12, 11:41 AM
You're fine.
Counterfit
Mar 28, 10:12 PM
I agree. It might take ours to do. But it is still faster to reinstall then trying to get rid of all this adware/spyware junk.
..and I hope you guys learned your lesson...
It's not going to take any of mine to do. :D
..and I hope you guys learned your lesson...
It's not going to take any of mine to do. :D

DeSnousa
Sep 1, 03:45 PM
Yes congrats, amazing achievement. At your rate you should also hit 2 million in no time :eek:
Garbag3man117
Feb 9, 05:13 PM
Since you recycle bin, just search for it online. Something like "Checkpoints v.*.*" You may have some luck. As for making it think you have an iPhone, not sure there.
Abstract
Dec 11, 09:09 PM
Um....okay, I believe that guy^^^. ;)
needles27
Apr 23, 03:50 PM
What was wrong with the 30D processing? I never experienced any problems when dealing with RAW photos. I've since moved on to the 7D and only keep the 30D around as a backup. Still, I'm curious.
It tinted the images green when re-processed or imported under the new RAW 3. So happy to have this fixed!
It tinted the images green when re-processed or imported under the new RAW 3. So happy to have this fixed!
barnett25
Jan 8, 12:06 PM
I found this (http://www.drunkenblog.com/drunkenblog-archives/000369.html) on slashdot and it really changed my perspective about the Tiger leak situation.
As a fellow college student I feel sorry for him. What's scary is that after reading the article, I can almost imagine the same thing happening to me. It's amazing how little thought and effort it takes to commit a crime now days.
As a fellow college student I feel sorry for him. What's scary is that after reading the article, I can almost imagine the same thing happening to me. It's amazing how little thought and effort it takes to commit a crime now days.
stubeeef
Aug 7, 08:42 PM
OK, I want a website for business. I want it in my name. I don't expect a huge need for lots of bandwidth (though growth is possible).
I have no idea how to start, from registering the domains, to using my own computer as the site or another, or a 3rd party like asmallorange.
Would a 3rd party have templates, or should I get software to design the pages? should I contract the site out? should I keep asking questions? :p
I have never done anything beyond .mac homepage mickeymouse work, but with guidance could do something pretty well.
I could use some good advice for a novice.
I have no idea how to start, from registering the domains, to using my own computer as the site or another, or a 3rd party like asmallorange.
Would a 3rd party have templates, or should I get software to design the pages? should I contract the site out? should I keep asking questions? :p
I have never done anything beyond .mac homepage mickeymouse work, but with guidance could do something pretty well.
I could use some good advice for a novice.
iMac0765
Jul 11, 09:55 PM
You have to make this hard don't you? :cool:
No comments:
Post a Comment