leekohler
Apr 26, 12:51 PM
I would agree with this. It's not a universities place to promote values on this regard, whether Christian or homosexual or agnostic or theistic abstinence or anything. There is a difference between supporting and promoting.
Unfortunately, he shoots himself in the foot in the next paragraph indicating it's a get even jab at "the left" which loses any support I might have given this measure based on what I just said.
No one is promoting anything. It a resource available for those who need it. I was extremely grateful for the one on my campus back in the 80's. Those folks saved my life.
Unfortunately, he shoots himself in the foot in the next paragraph indicating it's a get even jab at "the left" which loses any support I might have given this measure based on what I just said.
No one is promoting anything. It a resource available for those who need it. I was extremely grateful for the one on my campus back in the 80's. Those folks saved my life.
xUKHCx
May 26, 06:24 AM
I set up F@H a little while ago then forgot about it, but no I was thinking about actually doing it but there are some problems.
I want to change the group so I am apart of the MR F@H
Don't want to have to press "c" each time for a connection
Would like it if i can get 2 cores on the go (don't know if 1 terminal window will do that)
Would like to get it to work
Here is the current output from terminal
# SMP Client ##################################################################
###############################################################################

I have a very low self-esteem,

Low Self-Esteem Advertising

I have really low self-esteem

low self esteem

sources of low self esteem

would be low self-esteem.

I nearly drowned in self-pity

*who has low self esteem?

Many girls I#39;d thought had

Eh. I am fat and I like the

Low Self-Esteem and Drug Use

I like having low self esteem.

girls with low-self esteem

they have low self esteem?

very doesnt have low self

Early sexualisation, low self

is low self-esteem,
I want to change the group so I am apart of the MR F@H
Don't want to have to press "c" each time for a connection
Would like it if i can get 2 cores on the go (don't know if 1 terminal window will do that)
Would like to get it to work
Here is the current output from terminal
# SMP Client ##################################################################
###############################################################################
armandocerna
Mar 9, 06:44 PM
I have a WRT54G too I upgraded the firmware that does the transmit power stuff. Also I have an Airport Express that repeats the signal so it can penetrate the brick side of my house.
Here (http://weblogs.java.net/blog/inder/archive/2004/10/using_airport_e_1.html) is the link that explains the setup that I used. It is a little costly to get the extra AE but now I have my whole house covered with no problems what so ever and I use the AE to stream music to the kitchen and share a printer.
Here (http://weblogs.java.net/blog/inder/archive/2004/10/using_airport_e_1.html) is the link that explains the setup that I used. It is a little costly to get the extra AE but now I have my whole house covered with no problems what so ever and I use the AE to stream music to the kitchen and share a printer.
mikey7281
Mar 11, 01:40 PM
I'm interested. For how much?
Line is at least 75 now... Almost to B&N for those familiar with the area. That's not including people saving spots.
Ricky, how about the price of the iPad you're going to get?
Line is at least 75 now... Almost to B&N for those familiar with the area. That's not including people saving spots.
Ricky, how about the price of the iPad you're going to get?
maflynn
Mar 31, 02:12 PM
Funny in the beginning but it got old. With advertising you don't want to keep replaying the same old same old. People start tuning out.
They were good, but it was time to discontinue them.
They were good, but it was time to discontinue them.
ipodtoucher
Mar 7, 05:49 PM
More like a logo-plastered NASCAR racer of a computer. "And now a few words from our sponsors..." :D
As hipster-beacon-ish as the illuminated apple on the back of my MBP may be, I still think it's classier than a bunch of random crap adhered to the thing. Thank you, Apple. ;)
+1 for the NASCAR comment hahaha
As hipster-beacon-ish as the illuminated apple on the back of my MBP may be, I still think it's classier than a bunch of random crap adhered to the thing. Thank you, Apple. ;)
+1 for the NASCAR comment hahaha
rapaleeman
Apr 22, 03:06 PM
girls generally dont care for the size of the phone case because they usually carry the phone in their bags unlike guys who carry them in pockets...
I'm aware about the size as she carries her phone in her bag or her back pocket.
When I asked her about the "style" she didn't care either. Only the color. She hates the black Otterbox but obviously loves the Pink.
I'm aware about the size as she carries her phone in her bag or her back pocket.
When I asked her about the "style" she didn't care either. Only the color. She hates the black Otterbox but obviously loves the Pink.
AriX
Jan 14, 05:04 PM
Hey everyone!
CunningTV is going to be covering the MacWorld 2008 keynote at http://cunning.tv/
If you're the kind of person who likes watching multiple live things at the same time in addition to MacRumorsLive, this is for you :)
Also, if you'd be nice enough to Digg it that would be great: http://digg.com/apple/CunningTV_MacWorld_2008_Coverage_2
Thanks, and have fun watching MacWorld!
CunningTV is going to be covering the MacWorld 2008 keynote at http://cunning.tv/
If you're the kind of person who likes watching multiple live things at the same time in addition to MacRumorsLive, this is for you :)
Also, if you'd be nice enough to Digg it that would be great: http://digg.com/apple/CunningTV_MacWorld_2008_Coverage_2
Thanks, and have fun watching MacWorld!
Chrispy
Sep 23, 09:43 PM
If you just want to output to a 17" display then you would be fine using the screen hack. Where you start to run into troube with the back is outputting to larger screens such as a 20" widescreen or larger. The 16MB of graphics memory (the max that is allocated to the external display) just does not cut it and you will start to notice slowdowns in things like expos�. As long as you are not gaming or doing anything really graphically intensive on your external monitor I think you would be fine with the screen hack and a 12" iBook.
Mechcozmo
Sep 23, 07:34 PM
Linkety #1 (http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L2362465.htm)
Linkety #2 (http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article314768.ece)
Sad to hear that he died...
Interesting to note that his life's work changed from finding war criminals to making sure that people remember the Holocaust.
Rest in peace...
Linkety #2 (http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article314768.ece)
Sad to hear that he died...
Interesting to note that his life's work changed from finding war criminals to making sure that people remember the Holocaust.
Rest in peace...

RICARDOVASCO
Apr 30, 06:07 PM
There's no software unlock for the 03.10.01 yet. Depending on what carrier it's locked to, you can either get it remotely unlocked (won't work for AT&T locked phones) or use a turbo sim.
Yep, Its from US ( AT&T) and I'd like to use in Brazil. Brazilian mobile companies said they had the license to unlock them but then Apple has canceled that because there were tooo many people doing that.
What's the best turbo sim? Do I need to jailbreak it or only using the turbo SIM everything will work fine?
Yep, Its from US ( AT&T) and I'd like to use in Brazil. Brazilian mobile companies said they had the license to unlock them but then Apple has canceled that because there were tooo many people doing that.
What's the best turbo sim? Do I need to jailbreak it or only using the turbo SIM everything will work fine?
Mac Fly (film)
Nov 9, 01:31 AM
"We've only just begun to live,
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
And yes, We've just begun."
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
And yes, We've just begun."
scotchy
Jul 11, 05:37 AM
Got here around 5:20am. I appear to be around 23 in line give or take a few. 15 minutes later we have added 8 more to the line, make that 9.
stcanard
Dec 17, 07:38 PM
The iEmulator site admits it's built on top of qemu. What's the big deal here, hm?
From the FAQ:
If that is true, and they abide by the license, then absolutely nothing.
I have no interest in the product, and haven't checked the site out. By the tone of previous comments I got the impression other people felt something shady was going on.
From the FAQ:
If that is true, and they abide by the license, then absolutely nothing.
I have no interest in the product, and haven't checked the site out. By the tone of previous comments I got the impression other people felt something shady was going on.
rawdawg
Apr 29, 09:20 AM
These are great replies. Thanks to everyone who gave their thoughts. And a big thanks to r0k for your long and detailed experience. This was the concern I had and I really appreciate you takin the time to warn me.
Also, thanks for telling me about the timemachineditor.app. I definitely would like to reduce my backup frequency.
Also, thanks for telling me about the timemachineditor.app. I definitely would like to reduce my backup frequency.
Blakeasd
Apr 16, 11:42 PM
Is it possible to make an NSWindow's titlebar clear, similar to Windows Aero? If so, how?
Thanks
Thanks
martyn05
Jan 4, 04:54 PM
Hi all,
I moved all my Apple Loops onto my external drive, then deleted the files in the Apple Loop Index folder. With finder open, I started GB and dragged the new folder over the Loop Browser to re-index the files. I closed GB, shut my iMac down then restarted it and GB but my loops were not there. I have tried dragging the new folder a couple of times but same result. A window opens and asks me if I want to copy the loops over or keep current location, I select keep current location. I have followed advice I found on the web how to use an external drive for the loops but it does not seem to work. I have also tried this on my wife's iMac and my daughters MBP, all the same. In the end I have just restored everything I deleted from the trash and it all works fine.
Why does GB not re-index the loops when I drag the folder over? Any help would be most appreciated.
I moved all my Apple Loops onto my external drive, then deleted the files in the Apple Loop Index folder. With finder open, I started GB and dragged the new folder over the Loop Browser to re-index the files. I closed GB, shut my iMac down then restarted it and GB but my loops were not there. I have tried dragging the new folder a couple of times but same result. A window opens and asks me if I want to copy the loops over or keep current location, I select keep current location. I have followed advice I found on the web how to use an external drive for the loops but it does not seem to work. I have also tried this on my wife's iMac and my daughters MBP, all the same. In the end I have just restored everything I deleted from the trash and it all works fine.
Why does GB not re-index the loops when I drag the folder over? Any help would be most appreciated.
PCtoMAC?
Aug 12, 05:22 PM
The sad part is that people will actually buy it.....
zachsme123
May 5, 07:00 PM
Whats up, im new to the whole torrent thing and its annoying me a lot. The torrents will completely upload but will not download and their will be 2000 seeds but not one of them will activate. What options do i have to fix this whole dilema?
Bobbytoad
May 2, 12:16 PM
switch off 3g and see how strong/stable reception is then, may just be a case of weaker /vareiable reception where you are - 3g will typically be worse/more susceptible than 2g
DeeJay Dan
Mar 28, 06:36 AM
Kazza is garbage, I installed it once but didn't have any spy/adware problems, it could of been a bad download. I use Limewire, adware picks it up as spyware I've never had a problem with it.
First thing I would do is download both Adware (http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/) and SpyBot (http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,22262,00.asp). Once you install them reboot into safe mode (F8 when windows starts loading) scan with adware once it's done doing it's thing, reboot into safe mode again scan with Spybot then reboot and scan with Spybot & Adware again just to make it grabbed all the garbage.
If you need anymore help let me know.
First thing I would do is download both Adware (http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/) and SpyBot (http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,22262,00.asp). Once you install them reboot into safe mode (F8 when windows starts loading) scan with adware once it's done doing it's thing, reboot into safe mode again scan with Spybot then reboot and scan with Spybot & Adware again just to make it grabbed all the garbage.
If you need anymore help let me know.
odris
Apr 28, 09:18 AM
Anyone else?
Zcott
Mar 14, 02:43 PM
You can sell it to me for $10.
iGav
Sep 9, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by JSRockit
I hear that... If they change the PowerBook, change it to something new, but equally as stunning as the TiBook...which, regardless of popular belief, is STILL the best designed laptop with the iBook a close second.
the TiBook still amazes even not that far short of it's second birthday......
Personally judging by Apples willingness to move forward, I suspect they'll wait until the technology becomes small enough instead of making the TiBook larger....
I used to have a company Pismo, and I really don't miss it all.... even though it was handy to have a built in Zip, or 2 batteries.......... I've found that my use of my technology has moved on........ I don't use Zips anymore...... and the TiBooks battery/sleep change function is so cool, that not having the extra bay really isn't a problem.......
The only real advantage the Pismo has over the TiBook is that it's doesn't look so knackered if you treat it badly....... and it's stronger...... but that's cos it's built like a Tonka truck...... and feels like it when you pick it up too...... :p
I can't wait to see what Apple has up the sleeve for it's next generation TiBook..... it's certainly due a design overhaul.... look at how many incarnations the PowerBook G3 had in its time.....
I hear that... If they change the PowerBook, change it to something new, but equally as stunning as the TiBook...which, regardless of popular belief, is STILL the best designed laptop with the iBook a close second.
the TiBook still amazes even not that far short of it's second birthday......
Personally judging by Apples willingness to move forward, I suspect they'll wait until the technology becomes small enough instead of making the TiBook larger....
I used to have a company Pismo, and I really don't miss it all.... even though it was handy to have a built in Zip, or 2 batteries.......... I've found that my use of my technology has moved on........ I don't use Zips anymore...... and the TiBooks battery/sleep change function is so cool, that not having the extra bay really isn't a problem.......
The only real advantage the Pismo has over the TiBook is that it's doesn't look so knackered if you treat it badly....... and it's stronger...... but that's cos it's built like a Tonka truck...... and feels like it when you pick it up too...... :p
I can't wait to see what Apple has up the sleeve for it's next generation TiBook..... it's certainly due a design overhaul.... look at how many incarnations the PowerBook G3 had in its time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment