miniConvert
Jan 9, 10:51 AM
An Airport reliability fix for Intel iMacs would be nice. Too many threads on that one here. Goodness knows what Apple Discussions is like.
Mhm yeah, they definitely still haven't got Intel Mac airport sorted properly. My Mac mini worked like a charm until 10.4.8 as well, it was definitely that which screwed mine up!
Still, I doubt that'll be mentioned today.
Mhm yeah, they definitely still haven't got Intel Mac airport sorted properly. My Mac mini worked like a charm until 10.4.8 as well, it was definitely that which screwed mine up!
Still, I doubt that'll be mentioned today.
NZed
Apr 23, 07:21 PM
I have a mac desktop with Mac OS X version 10.4.11 and I can't open my files and or folders, it also will not let me "right click" or save bookmarks. Do I need a norton anti-virus or can I get this thing to fix itself. Sorry if I am on the wrong forum but it is a bit confusing and I am 66 years old and it's a feat just to operate on of these. thanks. coop
Please start a new thread. This is called thread hi-jacking.
Please start a new thread. This is called thread hi-jacking.
babalao20
Apr 18, 12:51 PM
Thanks very much. I will look for that right now and see how it helps.
ravenvii
Feb 15, 10:56 PM
Send feedback to Apple!!!
I agree with you guys - a dialog with "Cancel, Replace, Merge" should be implemented! And that bizarre undo thing ought to be fixed!
I have done this before, although I didn't lost anything of importance. I basically "replaced" a folder with the same name, assuming it'll merge like it does in Windows. That was about two years ago when I was brand new to OS X. Now I know better.
I agree with you guys - a dialog with "Cancel, Replace, Merge" should be implemented! And that bizarre undo thing ought to be fixed!
I have done this before, although I didn't lost anything of importance. I basically "replaced" a folder with the same name, assuming it'll merge like it does in Windows. That was about two years ago when I was brand new to OS X. Now I know better.
Frisco
Nov 9, 07:48 AM
When iTV was announced people were saying it would be contradictory for Apple to put a DVR in it, because they offer TV shows available for download. Now Microsoft offers TV downloads via Xbox 360 and a DVR via Win Media Center, so how come it's not contradictory for MS to do so?
In my opinion Apple needs to offer a dvr of some sorts to compete.
In my opinion Apple needs to offer a dvr of some sorts to compete.
MacBookPr0
Apr 23, 12:58 PM
IMO I dont really care about this because as long as you encrypt the back up your fine
jdm111
Oct 28, 08:55 PM
So true, so have you been to all of those keynotes or something?
Patrick J
Apr 27, 04:49 PM
Here is a list (http://www.apple.com/pt/buy/locator/map.html?tySearch=1&viaProduct=9&viaSpecial=-1&strCountry=PRT&lat=38.7070538&lng=-9.1354884&gCountry=PT) of at least 19 physical store in the Lisbon area.
Mr. Anderson
Aug 18, 09:43 AM
Not arn :D
mpe
May 5, 02:25 PM
Cool, so the answer is 'probably'. :) I'd be interested to know if anyone who has one can verify.
At least mine doesn't:
imac:~ MPE$ sudo ifconfig en0 mtu 9000
ifconfig: ioctl (set mtu): Invalid argument
At least mine doesn't:
imac:~ MPE$ sudo ifconfig en0 mtu 9000
ifconfig: ioctl (set mtu): Invalid argument
aLittletank
May 1, 03:22 AM
I have unistalled and downloaded again to no avail. I click open but nothing opens up. Am I just doing this wrong?
thanks
thanks
yg17
Apr 27, 11:46 AM
I'll be there on May 22nd to laugh at them.
coolant113
Jan 15, 09:50 PM
I thought it was a good idea for what they are including on the fox dvd's..:apple::apple:
gks
May 3, 07:48 AM
i can do anything with beejive that i can do when i've used whatsapp, but have the advantage that i can also talk to people that don't have smart phones.....
BBM is a gimmick that is dying, look at the fact that RIM are now working on making BBM work on android and iOS... desperation there....
This is a rumor. Do not get some crazy idea that this is coming until it is either announced or is actually in your hands.
I really don't think it'll happen.
BBM is a gimmick that is dying, look at the fact that RIM are now working on making BBM work on android and iOS... desperation there....
This is a rumor. Do not get some crazy idea that this is coming until it is either announced or is actually in your hands.
I really don't think it'll happen.
Mac Fly (film)
Nov 9, 01:31 AM
"We've only just begun to live,
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
And yes, We've just begun."
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
And yes, We've just begun."
Shannighan
Jun 25, 07:31 AM
PSP:
Smartbomb - $15
Socom US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo - $12
DS:
Picross - $12
DK Jungle Climber - $15
World Championship Poker - $15
Chicken Shoot - $12
M&M's Break'em - $12
Rayman Raving Rabbids - $15
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9936/img0270kp4.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6836/img0271be3.jpg
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1281/img0272rt2.jpg
Smartbomb - $15
Socom US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo - $12
DS:
Picross - $12
DK Jungle Climber - $15
World Championship Poker - $15
Chicken Shoot - $12
M&M's Break'em - $12
Rayman Raving Rabbids - $15
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9936/img0270kp4.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6836/img0271be3.jpg
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1281/img0272rt2.jpg
mkrishnan
Mar 7, 07:56 AM
You don't need to actually uninstall the theme to update at present. Just install over it to update. It's less trouble.
Oooh, I'm sorry, what I was trying to say was that I did this. I tried to install it over the existing version, but for some reason, it would not work on my install, and I was forced to uninstall and reinstall. But it sounds like it is an isolated case, and maybe it has something to do with one of my extensions or something (*slaps TBE* bad TBE, bad TBE :)).
I do hope that update.mozilla.org picks you up.
Oooh, I'm sorry, what I was trying to say was that I did this. I tried to install it over the existing version, but for some reason, it would not work on my install, and I was forced to uninstall and reinstall. But it sounds like it is an isolated case, and maybe it has something to do with one of my extensions or something (*slaps TBE* bad TBE, bad TBE :)).
I do hope that update.mozilla.org picks you up.
MacBytes
Nov 15, 09:25 AM
Category: 3rd Party Software
Link: Prettier form controls for Firefox on Macs (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041115102519)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Link: Prettier form controls for Firefox on Macs (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041115102519)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
interpol
Sep 27, 10:36 AM
Keep what you have.
thanks for the reply.
can you explain your words of wisdom?
thanks for the reply.
can you explain your words of wisdom?
John444
Mar 28, 08:22 PM
I would look into utilizing the object tag rather than the embed tag.
what is the code for the object tag?, I have never used that before, but I will use it if it means that that quicktime and question mark don't pop up.
what is the code for the object tag?, I have never used that before, but I will use it if it means that that quicktime and question mark don't pop up.
gkarris
Mar 28, 05:00 PM
Anyone here going to grab a sealed ipad 16gb model to keep as a collectors item? 10-20 years from now, I have no doubts it will be worth much more then its current asking price.
No, already spent the money on a sealed original Mac Mini... ;)
(had an Apple Store coupon for $30 off over $300, so I used it on that - back when they gave out that sort of thing... $469 :D)
No, already spent the money on a sealed original Mac Mini... ;)
(had an Apple Store coupon for $30 off over $300, so I used it on that - back when they gave out that sort of thing... $469 :D)
Dobsik
Apr 4, 08:38 AM
Hey guys,
i was upgrading from SL to Lion DP2, but when i open System Preferences in Lion i still have Expose there!and even Dashboard icon in dock...did someone have this too?Or is there some problem?:D
Thx for help!
i was upgrading from SL to Lion DP2, but when i open System Preferences in Lion i still have Expose there!and even Dashboard icon in dock...did someone have this too?Or is there some problem?:D
Thx for help!
tersono
Apr 26, 05:51 AM
Until we know for sure the spec of the refreshed iMac, this is a little futile, surely?
Cdao
May 4, 01:17 PM
Thank to Paul again for all his work around it... Now it all come together nicely...
Here is the fix please download it from here
http://www.mediafire.com/?t35td9ajwu82j
Tested with my 2 iphone 4 and tested with iphone 4 to iphone 3gs....
Now only need to wait for jb my ipad2...
Anything else please feel free to pm me
Hi Blackwind, really thanks for your sharing. I just keep searching for this great App within this few week, luckily you put it for down load. I download it and place it to iTunes ,after that sync to my iPad but it keep pop up " an unknown error occurred (0xE8008001)". Pls help. Any step went wrong? Am I do the right way to install ipa? Thousand thanks
Here is the fix please download it from here
http://www.mediafire.com/?t35td9ajwu82j
Tested with my 2 iphone 4 and tested with iphone 4 to iphone 3gs....
Now only need to wait for jb my ipad2...
Anything else please feel free to pm me
Hi Blackwind, really thanks for your sharing. I just keep searching for this great App within this few week, luckily you put it for down load. I download it and place it to iTunes ,after that sync to my iPad but it keep pop up " an unknown error occurred (0xE8008001)". Pls help. Any step went wrong? Am I do the right way to install ipa? Thousand thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment