Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ipod Touch White

Ipod Touch White. iPod Touch 4 Commuter Series
  • iPod Touch 4 Commuter Series



  • ender land
    Apr 14, 04:28 PM
    I like it.

    Plus, it gives them the ability to be much stricter in dealing with repeat offenders - the "we gave you a course in this, you obviously failed, you're done here."





    Ipod Touch White. for iPhone 3G iPod Touch
  • for iPhone 3G iPod Touch



  • Josh
    Nov 2, 01:37 PM
    Well I also have "The Zen of CSS Web Design" and "Cascading Styles Sheets The Definitive Guide" by Eric Meyer and O'Reilly.

    That's all you need.

    Any book or other source that teaches you to code for one specific browser, one way or the other, is garbage.

    The idea of CSS-based design on the internet is to bring nice looking pages to people all over. Not the users of one particular browser.





    Ipod Touch White. Case for iPod TOUCH 2G 3G
  • Case for iPod TOUCH 2G 3G



  • kretzy
    Dec 18, 06:37 PM
    Pretty lame, but I'm on holidays and have nothing better to do lol. Sorry for the dodgy Photoshopping :o





    Ipod Touch White. for iPod Touch - White
  • for iPod Touch - White



  • firestarter
    Apr 30, 04:56 PM
    I just like the idea of being Administrator.Is it bad?

    Yes. You have access power to delete anything - and also you're leaving the system open to virus or trojan attack, as anything run as you can delete/modify anything.

    In addition, any of the files you create will be accessible by root only, so going to another user ID may be a problem.

    I don't have another username, as I wanted to use the root as my only account.

    Well, you don't actually want to be root, do you? You said you wanted to be 'Joey'

    Should I just make a new username?


    Yes.

    You might have long term problems with your existing files / apps though (since they're owned as root). If you do, then a full wipe/reinstall may be necessary.





    Ipod Touch White. Case for iPod Touch 3
  • Case for iPod Touch 3



  • VolMac24
    Oct 26, 03:17 PM
    I preordered my copy and am installing it now, but I'm still going to the Apple store tonight for the experience and the t-shirt. Hopefully I'll have some time to play with Leopard before 6. What a great day!





    Ipod Touch White. Case for iPod Touch 2
  • Case for iPod Touch 2



  • aricher
    Mar 21, 03:41 PM
    You may not even need the drivers since many are pre-installed under Panther. At work we have many HP B&W laser printers that I am able to connect to via rendezvous, just hit "print" and when the dialog box comes up scroll down to "rendezvous printers." Then see if the printer you want to connect to is in the list. I did have to download a driver for a Zerox Phaser we have - no big deal though as it was only 5-7 minutes to dowload and install.





    Ipod Touch White. for iPod Touch 3G White
  • for iPod Touch 3G White



  • rozwell
    Feb 4, 07:08 PM
    saying you cant recover under os x is bull, i have done it, and it finds so many files i never even remember having. virtuallab, although a bit pricey has saved me when i decided to try abiword to write a paper. it crashed as i saved, and the file was unopenable, so i search through my drive with that app, and found a slightly older version of the paper, and finished it up in ms word.


    http://macupdate.com/info.php/id/10031





    Ipod Touch White. Cover for iPod Touch 3
  • Cover for iPod Touch 3



  • YanniDepp
    Apr 4, 04:37 AM
    http://www.repairsuniverse.com/ipod-nano-6th-generation-lcd-touch-screen-digitizer.html

    Currently out of stock though.

    If you think about it, these are custom parts made just for the iPod nano, it can't be easy to get hold of parts that aren't taken out of another broken iPod.





    Ipod Touch White. iPod Touch 4 Press Button
  • iPod Touch 4 Press Button



  • jessica.
    Jun 8, 04:57 PM
    Because the actual guitar hero is really anything like playing a guitar at all? (Disclaimer, I do play guitar and I rarely play Guitar Hero).

    I'm impressed, anyway, at the $2.99 pricetag for a major franchise. Doubtless they're interested in the massive opportunity for impulse buying song packs. Does it have over-the-air multi-player?

    After playing some Beatles Rock Band over the weekend, I guess it would help my rhythm some, but meh, turning on the dirty channel on my amp and shredding is mostly more fun. :)

    I don't think guitar hero ever helped me with rhythm. Hell, GH isn't supposed to be like playing the real guitar ... if it is they seriously missed the mark.

    I love the game and for the price tag I will buy today.





    Ipod Touch White. iPod Touch 4 Press Button
  • iPod Touch 4 Press Button



  • itickings
    Mar 14, 05:01 PM
    Yeah, pretty much.

    If you get a cheap enclosure for it you can "recycle" by using it as an external drive. Not quite as fun as it would've been to upgrade the G4...





    Ipod Touch White. Cover for iPod Touch 2
  • Cover for iPod Touch 2



  • jadam
    Jan 24, 10:21 PM
    If your looking for a mouse get an MX700 or MX900, I have an MX700 and it is by far my most favorite mouse. If you can afford it, get the MX1000, it is amazing.





    Ipod Touch White. Skin Case for iPod Touch 2
  • Skin Case for iPod Touch 2



  • iMacC2D
    Dec 6, 03:42 PM
    Great post & well done.

    It's great to see one so young (going by your profile), so passionate about such old equipment. :)

    As an old fart who remembers doing component level repair on those Power/Sweep boards, floppy drives and motherboards when the exchange price of a Power/Sweep was AU$450.00, it makes me appreciate somebody taking the time to go this far.

    At least when I'm gone there will be those who care enough to keep these curios going. :D

    I work as an Apple Tech these days (training complete, pending certification). My co-workers in the service department are all technicians of the mid to late 80's, having worked on these Compact systems when they were brand new. However I don't think they appreciated it as much. Something tells me they were never expecting or hoping to see one of these again. Oh well.

    There's just one thing that bugs me about this machine, and that's the fact that the Analog Board has 2 lifted traces, mainly caused by the aging of the board and the harsh weather conditions it was subjected to. They lifted with almost no effort during the capacitor replacement. I've since secured and epoxied them down, but i'll always know that at least one part of the machine had to be patched up. I briefly considered starting over with the Mac Plus analog board but I threw that idea out the window once I saw that the condition of it was significantly worse than the 512's.

    I had hoped to build another system like this, perhaps with a 128k as the platform, armed with the knowledge of the first build on what to do (and more importantly what not to do). At this stage I have yet to find a machine that fits the bill as the dead ones are usually already dumped and the working ones are fetching decent amounts with no sign of the prices falling as of yet.





    Ipod Touch White. Guard for iPod Touch 2
  • Guard for iPod Touch 2



  • WHM
    Jun 18, 02:46 PM
    Did you find your iPhone? Let me know





    Ipod Touch White. Case for iPod Touch 2G/3G
  • Case for iPod Touch 2G/3G



  • jonathan182
    Mar 28, 10:08 AM
    Nope. If you have legitimate access to the "Developer Preview" then you have access to the Developer forum. There's no other options.

    jW

    lol ur not understanding that stuff are a little more complex than you think
    lol

    i do have a legit copy
    but i dont have aces to the developer forum





    Ipod Touch White. iPod Touch 3rd Generation
  • iPod Touch 3rd Generation



  • MinorBidoh
    Jan 11, 04:14 PM
    penny dropage.

    what a privelage.





    Ipod Touch White. white cosmos flowers, ipod
  • white cosmos flowers, ipod



  • dejo
    Apr 26, 05:58 PM
    Well, I can't see anything wrong with the code you've supplied.

    Which line is giving you this error?:
    error: expected identifier or '(' before '@' token





    Ipod Touch White. white cosmos flowers, ipod
  • white cosmos flowers, ipod



  • moby1
    Oct 29, 08:51 PM
    What we really need is lower prices.

    If the new models dropped to say, 2299 & 2799, I think there would be a lot more of us upgrading from older PowerBooks.

    Apple's PowerBooks represent pretty good value but they are a bit too steep for most people these days. I no longer feel I can justify spending over 2500 for a laptop.

    The SONY & Toshiba DVD-R laptops cannot be taken seriously. The media drive is way too large for the enclosures and it looks ridiculous in the SONY model. I think they just did this as a publicity stunt, just for the atention & press. The SuperDrive would be an awesome addition to the PowerBook but I would rather wait than end up with a thick, heavy enclosure.

    These Toshiba drives also only burn at 1X. Well, I'm burning a DVD at 1X speed right now (I tried some new, cheaper media that turned out not to be capable of 2X) and it's ridiculous. Most Mac users actually DO things with their machines, we can wait for DVD-R drives that are actually meant to be used.

    moby1

    ~Owner of 5 previous PowerBooks & likely owner of a 6th one soon~





    Ipod Touch White. iPhone/iPod Touch App
  • iPhone/iPod Touch App



  • iStudentUK
    Dec 17, 03:27 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    About time wireless sync came to iOS 4. As good as the iPhone is it is really archaic to have to plug in to sync everything. We shouldn't have to over pay for MobileMe to wireless sync in our own homes!





    Ipod Touch White. Resolve iPod Touch white
  • Resolve iPod Touch white



  • evil_santa
    Aug 22, 06:42 AM
    what i find very odd is the 1st result in an image search for "posts" comes up with "excelloveletter.gif", whats that got to do with posts. :confused:





    skikid419
    Jun 13, 06:01 PM
    Done. I was working on it as I went.:D

    lol
    i should never have doubted you.

    i didnt think you would have time to change it.

    It looks much better!

    can u match the macrumors font?

    the font seems a bit odd.

    sorry for being such a critic





    steve2112
    Apr 15, 06:35 PM
    I like the Angry Peeps and the "Mupeep Show" The iPeep2 display was great, just for the amazing level of detail on the Apple Store.

    And I now have the theme from the Muppet Show stuck in my head.





    Mechcozmo
    Jan 17, 02:28 PM
    Start with the normal stuff.... zap pram/nvram, reinstall OS X, then call AppleCare.

    And repairing permissions, slightly less drastic than an OS install.





    dault2
    May 4, 07:03 PM
    anyone?





    bigmanathome24
    Aug 11, 02:31 PM
    Planning to learn guitar. I have already started with an old (1970's) acoustic Guitar made by my mums friend back in the day. Although its massive, so big i cant even wrap my hand around the neck of it, and i have big hands.

    I thought to start of using electric, and have seen a few 'starter packs' which include a some fender, a 15 watt amp with eq and audio in (as well as the audio in for guitar) for ~�260. not sure if thats a decent price, what would you recommend?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment