Ja Di ksw
Mar 5, 10:24 AM
Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone who has opened up their Wii before. The 4 screw on the bottom of my Wii will *NOT* come off (yes, I have the tri wing screwdriver), so I'm thinking of drilling off the heads of the screws. Does anyone know if this would allow me to open up the Wii, or would it still be stuck together? Do the four screw on bottom need to be holding it in place for the Wii to later work? Afterwards I won't be able to have them work, obviously. and no worries, it's not for hacking, it's to get the buzzing sound to go away. Thanks for any info on it.
MisterMe
Mar 29, 08:55 AM
That's exactly the problem. ...This is a long-standing problem in the era of computers. Your vita will be read by a machine. You need enough confidence in yourself to believe that it is not necessary to impress a machine with your typography skills. Computer-based CV systems have traditionally used OCR to read CVs. You would do well to read, process, and follow covisio's advice. Your posted sample is not the worst CV that I have seen. It doesn't have multiple colors and embedded graphics, thank God. However, you use multiple typefaces and type sizes. Bad.
The only recommended concession to art is boldface. Otherwise, you should use a single typeface--something totally non-creative like Times or Times New--in a single typesize--say 10 point or 12 point. All to make the job of the OCR easier.
The only recommended concession to art is boldface. Otherwise, you should use a single typeface--something totally non-creative like Times or Times New--in a single typesize--say 10 point or 12 point. All to make the job of the OCR easier.
Stella
Jan 31, 08:11 AM
Winni.
What does "winni" mean?
What does "winni" mean?
alb3rt
Oct 6, 08:44 AM
I've always thought I have a pretty good trigger finger on the Xbox 360 but I'm not sure how it compares with other peoples. My trigger finger can shoot at 780 rounds per minute so how fast can you shoot?
trackerbuster
May 1, 11:22 PM
stop location tracking for not jailbroken devices too

Jennifer Aniston: Allure

jennifer-aniston-allure

mad jew
Dec 20, 12:52 AM
Is it an eple, eh?
Cheerwino
Mar 2, 08:30 PM
Perhaps these can hold you over until the Charlie Sheen app is out:
Charlie Sheen v Muammar Gaddafi: whose line is it anyway?

Jennifer Aniston on the cover

Sneak Peek: Jennifer Aniston,

Jennifer Aniston is trying

Jennifer Aniston in Allure

and Jennifer Aniston#39;s

Jennifer Aniston In Allure

Jennifer Aniston Allure

Jennifer Aniston covers

Jennifer Aniston on the Cover

Jennifer Aniston

4 of 9. Jennifer

Jennifer Aniston for Allure
Charlie Sheen v Muammar Gaddafi: whose line is it anyway?
GFLPraxis
Feb 26, 06:13 PM
On a portable, not much. Usually the point of a server is to have it running at all times for access from other devices. The point of a laptop is to be able to close the lid and take it someplace.
bjobes
Apr 29, 02:35 PM
Found the culprit an update to "Remove Background" was just released and fixed the issue.
Even after the app update you still need to completely remove the app from Packages.
Even after the app update you still need to completely remove the app from Packages.
webazoid
May 1, 11:35 AM
I have macbook pro 13" 2011 edition. I'm trying to share a segate external HDD with win 7 computer. When I first started, I could only read the segate but not write. I tried NTFS-3g + macfuse and it didn't work since I read that snow leopard is 64 bit. So I installed tuxera ntfs and i can now read the external HDD. However, i still can't use my mac to write to my SD card that I use for my digital camera. It says "you can only read". Any ideas? Does 10.7 have native support for ntfs?
Transporteur
Apr 2, 07:08 AM
Just replace the 7800's stock cooler with a Arctic Cooling Accelero or something like that.

DJAKO
Apr 14, 06:19 PM
Hope they realize soon that releasing Xcode updates shouldn't bee 4Gig download every time.
I agree, I'm starting to get sick of these 4 gig downloads for 4.01, 4.02, jeez.
I agree, I'm starting to get sick of these 4 gig downloads for 4.01, 4.02, jeez.
SFVCyclone
Nov 15, 12:08 AM
Use increase, its the best!!!

lewys
Mar 23, 07:38 PM
thanks a lot Dav1.
following your instructions and it worked.
:D
following your instructions and it worked.
:D

FSUSem1noles
Apr 6, 05:24 AM
I'm trying to enable multitasking gestures in Xcode. I start the application, make sure I'm viewing the organizer window, but there's no section for Devices. All my iDevices show up in iTunes but not Xcode for some reason.
Any ideas?
What version XCode are you running? If I remember correctly minimum version is 3.2.6
Any ideas?
What version XCode are you running? If I remember correctly minimum version is 3.2.6
Certinfy
Mar 7, 04:36 PM
Hahahaha xD
Epic idea.
Epic idea.
Shawnpk
Apr 18, 10:44 AM
It may take longer to load depending on your computer.
Maxiseller
Apr 15, 05:43 AM
And that is why they have our jobs.. hence another reason why we are in this mess for the long haul.. and it won't heal itself in one day.. try maybe several years, or perhaps longer than that.
They're not your jobs. How self centered of you. And the guy who just said meh...there is something seriously wrong with you. I'm constantly disgusted by lack of compassion of fellow human beings.
They're not your jobs. How self centered of you. And the guy who just said meh...there is something seriously wrong with you. I'm constantly disgusted by lack of compassion of fellow human beings.
cube
Oct 31, 03:15 PM
Why did you block me? I was just listing some sites with useful info that people should check out before asking questions.
Fender2112
Nov 14, 04:27 PM
I would go with the ADVC-100 because of the locked audio feature. This is the model I use to do the same thing you want to do. I've never had any problems and it works fine with Final Cut Express. If you use Norton System Works,be sure to turn it before trying to "capture" video. There's some kind of conflict caused by Norton that will freeze your system.
Good Luck.
Good Luck.
iEdd
Dec 10, 03:56 PM
nevermind, I just had to plug the power cord, silly me:o
Just don't kiss the power outlet in grace.
Just don't kiss the power outlet in grace.
tekmoe
Dec 20, 04:59 PM
the guy who won the auction emailed me shortly after the auction had ended. i gave him my phone number and he called me. very nice guy. at first, he was going to pay for the 2-day shipping for $75 but then he had an idea that he could get a co-worker who works here in dallas to bring the cash in hand to pick it up. NICE!
he called me back to confirm and a guy by the name of Juan is going to meet me at my work tomorrow to exchange the cash for the 360.
gotta love it!
he called me back to confirm and a guy by the name of Juan is going to meet me at my work tomorrow to exchange the cash for the 360.
gotta love it!
Sol
Apr 30, 08:52 PM
Glad to read this news. It will be fun spending some of my lunch-time in there.
iJohnHenry
Oct 19, 10:26 AM
And don't even ask me to count the times for how many times I found dried up mucus on the iPods and iPhones. :P
I just ate, and who asked you?? :mad:
:p
I just ate, and who asked you?? :mad:
:p
No comments:
Post a Comment