gngan
Apr 30, 04:30 AM
Just making sure that Apple didn't sneak in another form of security.
OMG:eek: The holy white iphone! It can never be JB.
Just kidding. There's no difference between the white and black. Just check the firmware. Damn it.
OMG:eek: The holy white iphone! It can never be JB.
Just kidding. There's no difference between the white and black. Just check the firmware. Damn it.
lanulos
Feb 27, 10:45 AM
thanks, will it delet all my stuff on itunes?:confused:
Sync the ipod before you restore. The stuff on the ipod will be gone after restore but it will still be on the computer so you can sync it back.
Sync the ipod before you restore. The stuff on the ipod will be gone after restore but it will still be on the computer so you can sync it back.

Philberttheduck
Jan 9, 08:41 PM
Can we request anyone to encode the keynote, not just a full stream (connecting to internet)? This is, it is legal to get that (and free please).

Reser
Apr 23, 10:25 PM
i could be going, however if its 21st of may or later ill just buy it in the US.
Erm it is LATE May, It is going to be after the 21st for sure. Pretty much a no brainer there. they always leave at least 14 days for preorders.
Depending on the day I might be there to get some accesories. I cracked and Imported an Ipad that should arrive next week.
Erm it is LATE May, It is going to be after the 21st for sure. Pretty much a no brainer there. they always leave at least 14 days for preorders.
Depending on the day I might be there to get some accesories. I cracked and Imported an Ipad that should arrive next week.
mikey7281
Mar 11, 01:03 PM
Willing to sell my spot if anyone's interested. In the front 10-15 or better.
Toneaphone
Feb 25, 03:03 PM
Usually in a thriving industry, larger companies beat the competition by joining them. Look what Ecko did with Zoo York and Avirex. It's before a matter of time Gameloft or EA do the same thing (well EA already did with Playfish, and I'm sure it won't be their last).

mgartner0622
Oct 15, 04:46 PM
My school runs on mostly eMacs, however we have a few G3 & G4 iBook carts, as well as a Macintosh Classic and a few G3 iMacs.
sb58
Mar 16, 10:14 PM
I wonder if Crackdown 2 will see us go against the agency? The ending to one left that door open.
spoiler? :P
spoiler? :P
DOMCHO101
May 1, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the tips. If they could sort out a way to keep the battery life and add bluetooth I'm all for it. But, otherwise I don't think so. I've seen the adapter you're talking about and I'd hate to kill the sleek profile of the Nano with one. I suppose I'll just wait for the next generations of the Nano to come out and see what they offer. Or, maybe the headphones will die and I'll grab her one of those.
Or how about an iPod Touch? If you're worried about price then you could get a new/used 3rd or even 2nd generation.
Sure it's bigger, heavier, and has a more user intrusive interface, but you can do email, web, movies, Bluetooth, and above all else; apps and the App Store.
Just a thought.
Or how about an iPod Touch? If you're worried about price then you could get a new/used 3rd or even 2nd generation.
Sure it's bigger, heavier, and has a more user intrusive interface, but you can do email, web, movies, Bluetooth, and above all else; apps and the App Store.
Just a thought.
Digital Hybrid
Aug 13, 10:30 AM
The Incredible Manbot!
obeygiant
Jul 4, 10:43 PM
:( unfortunatelly it doesnt seem to be working... anything else?
lol sorry. it looks like you'll have to sign up for a free whopper if you want to see it.
lol sorry. it looks like you'll have to sign up for a free whopper if you want to see it.
arkitect
Feb 22, 02:16 PM
The daily mail also have a video of him leaving a shop, looking "frail and unsure on his feet"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359384/Steve-Jobs-Video-gaunt-Apple-boss-weaving-feet-spark-new-rumours-health.html?ITO=1490
I must point out to all the non Brits here, the Daily mail is quite possibly the worst paper in this country. They're xeno and homophobic and often print outright lies.
Video already being discussed here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1100220)�
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1100220
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359384/Steve-Jobs-Video-gaunt-Apple-boss-weaving-feet-spark-new-rumours-health.html?ITO=1490
I must point out to all the non Brits here, the Daily mail is quite possibly the worst paper in this country. They're xeno and homophobic and often print outright lies.
Video already being discussed here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1100220)�
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1100220

max��
Apr 15, 05:26 AM
Noooooooooooooooooo:apple:

cajaygle
Mar 11, 05:37 PM
Hard to say, they wouldn't tell us how many they had in stock.
Bengt77
Jan 10, 05:02 AM
If you like fingerpicking, you will want to listen to Fink (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fink+ninja+tune&search_type=&aq=f).
TyleRomeo
Aug 30, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by ddtlm
TyleRomeo:
Interesting to note that Apple said "4-6 weeks" the day the 1.25 was announed, and this is 2 or 3 weeks later. Hmmm, still 4-6 weeks. I originally thought about getting one, but I have since given up and will wait till the next revision which may very well include a Power4-lite option, but we won't have much idea about that until October 15th.
Sorry ddtlm, I think you misread what i posted ( or a futzed up my post) anywho, orginally on august 13th the apple site said it would be a 6-8 week wait. Two weeks later on the 28th, the 6-8 week wait went down to 4-6 weeks.
I guarantee in 2 weeks it will say 2-4 weeks. And eventually it will widle away to 5-7 days, 3-5 days, and then 1-3
So still count on the powermac 1.25 coming out around the same time the october 1st monitor rebate occurs. And if my predictions are right those could include new monitors from Paris just two weeks prior.
tyler
TyleRomeo:
Interesting to note that Apple said "4-6 weeks" the day the 1.25 was announed, and this is 2 or 3 weeks later. Hmmm, still 4-6 weeks. I originally thought about getting one, but I have since given up and will wait till the next revision which may very well include a Power4-lite option, but we won't have much idea about that until October 15th.
Sorry ddtlm, I think you misread what i posted ( or a futzed up my post) anywho, orginally on august 13th the apple site said it would be a 6-8 week wait. Two weeks later on the 28th, the 6-8 week wait went down to 4-6 weeks.
I guarantee in 2 weeks it will say 2-4 weeks. And eventually it will widle away to 5-7 days, 3-5 days, and then 1-3
So still count on the powermac 1.25 coming out around the same time the october 1st monitor rebate occurs. And if my predictions are right those could include new monitors from Paris just two weeks prior.
tyler
jinxednuance
May 3, 07:22 AM
Thank yo folks!
waloshin
Feb 15, 10:27 PM
She is not autotuned but it sounds like there is some processing.
Does it sound like she is running a reverb?
Does it sound like she is running a reverb?
JoeG4
Mar 17, 10:32 PM
Seeing as it's like an hour drive for me, I really am surprised I've been a Mac guy for 10 years and haven't bothered to go there yet. :D
Phat_Pat
Sep 24, 12:49 AM
:eek: The great land of the free doesn't get titties with their morning paper??? *shocking*
yeah thank god for the internet :rolleyes:
hell land of the free? We can't even voice our opinion without being censored on TV
yeah thank god for the internet :rolleyes:
hell land of the free? We can't even voice our opinion without being censored on TV
Kadman
Apr 4, 03:03 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the info!
0s and 1s
Dec 19, 10:58 PM
$10 to ship????? Where do you go? I'd like to group ship something that weighs close to 18 lbs. (which was its weight when i shipped a 360 last week) for that price!!
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
Sun Baked
Oct 19, 06:18 PM
Blah, blah, blah...
Stomp, stomp, stomp...
http://www.superford.org/registry/users/2402/1533/bananajoy.gif
Stomp, stomp, stomp...
http://www.superford.org/registry/users/2402/1533/bananajoy.gif
adpretto
Apr 30, 01:10 PM
Yup I'm still first in line,
icanhasiphone? - How is the line looking right now? I plan on heading to Fashion Valley later.
Right Now only My Self and My GF no one else in line yet.
icanhasiphone? - How is the line looking right now? I plan on heading to Fashion Valley later.
Right Now only My Self and My GF no one else in line yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment