scan300
Jul 26, 11:44 AM
From the help file on your Mac...
'In the Finder, choose Connect To Server from the Go menu. Connect to the server, log in, and select the volume.
Open System Preferences and click Login Items. Click Add and locate the server in the Recent Servers folder in your home Library folder.
Each time you log in to Mac OS X, the login dialog appears for you to connect to the server.'
'In the Finder, choose Connect To Server from the Go menu. Connect to the server, log in, and select the volume.
Open System Preferences and click Login Items. Click Add and locate the server in the Recent Servers folder in your home Library folder.
Each time you log in to Mac OS X, the login dialog appears for you to connect to the server.'
Consultant
Oct 21, 02:33 PM
Wow, what a dumb, poorly thought out article.
Every electronics store has people touching stuff, so do toy stores (which are more likely to have snotty nosed kids, so do grocery stores, and movie theaters, and well, pretty much EVERYWHERE the public is.
Yup. It's just FUD.
Every electronics store has people touching stuff, so do toy stores (which are more likely to have snotty nosed kids, so do grocery stores, and movie theaters, and well, pretty much EVERYWHERE the public is.
Yup. It's just FUD.
.jpg)
fenderbass146
Apr 1, 11:14 AM
http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/fenderbass146/ScreenShot2011-03-31at111052PM.png
Whenever I put safari in full screen it does this. This is on dev 2. On dev one it worked great. There is no address bar. or bookmarks
Whenever I put safari in full screen it does this. This is on dev 2. On dev one it worked great. There is no address bar. or bookmarks
yippy
Jan 8, 08:59 PM
You have to save the disk image to another drive other than the one your are making an image of. You can't copy something onto itself. In other words, you need a second hard drive or another partician to save to.
Xeperu
Apr 27, 11:46 AM
Judgement day was 19th of April 2011 at 20:11. It came and went.
.jpg)
joed
Aug 19, 09:08 AM
They suck!
No not really, I prefer the one that looks like an "o" better though. But the concept seems a like far from Apple and macrumors. I mean, a rollercoaster? where's the link? The whole MacCoaster seem stretched. But they still look cool :)
No not really, I prefer the one that looks like an "o" better though. But the concept seems a like far from Apple and macrumors. I mean, a rollercoaster? where's the link? The whole MacCoaster seem stretched. But they still look cool :)
stoveguy
Apr 7, 10:03 PM
we replaced the oem 120gb drive about 1 year ago. am using it as external drive. nothing much on it now. could put it back in mac and reload os. see how it works.
R94N
Sep 9, 09:04 AM
Oh, just in a closet on back of a shelf. Its always funny to find stuff. Closets are fun sometimes. :)
Yeah, I've found a lot of things tucked away in them.
Yeah, I've found a lot of things tucked away in them.
chenks
Nov 17, 01:13 PM
twitlonger support appears to have been removed though
archer75
May 4, 12:51 PM
The z68 chipset has a feature that will utilize the graphics capablility of the CPU for various offloading tasks such as video encoding(on software that supports it)
Can't remember what it's called. Don't know if it's enabled on the imacs.
Can't remember what it's called. Don't know if it's enabled on the imacs.
blevins321
May 5, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't use secure erase (which you can do in disk utility too), but rather I would write zeros one-pass. This will get everything back to a clean slate that might actually be better than the random data written during secure wipes.
Dav1
Apr 5, 07:01 AM
Thanks for that heads up! :) there have been a few updates since I posted this and the current version of iFile now works...
idkew
Sep 7, 11:18 AM
I, for one, waisted my money on my Handspring Visor. I never use it.
The new thing is small phones that will take over PDA's work, as well as other tasks. These add on's, or built in's will prolly include a still and motion video camera, mp3 player, maybe a real time translator...........
The new thing is small phones that will take over PDA's work, as well as other tasks. These add on's, or built in's will prolly include a still and motion video camera, mp3 player, maybe a real time translator...........
Chaszmyr
Aug 16, 07:34 PM
Very well executed gif creation, but not particularly exciting.
mrapplegate
Apr 4, 11:17 AM
Hey guys,
i was upgrading from SL to Lion DP2, but when i open System Preferences in Lion i still have Expose there!and even Dashboard icon in dock...did someone have this too?Or is there some problem?:D
Thx for help!
Are you perhaps mistaking the launchpad icon for the dashboard icon? Expose should still be in system preferences.
i was upgrading from SL to Lion DP2, but when i open System Preferences in Lion i still have Expose there!and even Dashboard icon in dock...did someone have this too?Or is there some problem?:D
Thx for help!
Are you perhaps mistaking the launchpad icon for the dashboard icon? Expose should still be in system preferences.
manueld
Mar 28, 08:10 PM
I would look into utilizing the object tag rather than the embed tag.
celticpride678
Jan 21, 05:08 PM
Personally, I wouldn't. While the size of the display is the same same, resolution differences MAY cause issues.
Also, with the front-facing camera (if the screen protector covers the entire front of the device), it will be covered.
Also, with the front-facing camera (if the screen protector covers the entire front of the device), it will be covered.
eternlgladiator
Apr 24, 09:01 PM
Apps wise I think you're stuck. I'm pretty sure app purchases can be shared but both phones need to be synced to the same computer/library and account for them to load on both phones. Somebody can correct me though.
As for music. Try using a flash drive to copy the files between computers. When you try to play them in the other itunes library it should ask for you to type in that person's itunes password. That will authorize your computer. You can do that for up to 5 computers. It will only matter for music you bought in itunes.
As for music. Try using a flash drive to copy the files between computers. When you try to play them in the other itunes library it should ask for you to type in that person's itunes password. That will authorize your computer. You can do that for up to 5 computers. It will only matter for music you bought in itunes.
WLS
Apr 30, 09:55 AM
My wife likes hers. She uses it primarily as a pedometer and a clock but likes having both the radio and music available to her when she wants it. An alarm app would be nice.
I agree an alarm/timer app would be nice. They should be able to do that with just an OS update.
That's the only thing it needs.
I agree an alarm/timer app would be nice. They should be able to do that with just an OS update.
That's the only thing it needs.
edesignuk
Nov 15, 10:18 AM
I wondered why the form elements look better in the "special edition" Firefox for G5 (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=97289) optimized build, they must have included this in it :cool:
I love Firefox.
I love Firefox.
aussiemac86
Feb 13, 10:37 PM
I used to have this problem.
I went to versiontracker.com and d/l'd a few coedecs for quicktime. I have yet to come across an avi since which I can't play, although I encountered heaps before.
WMP 9 plays pretty much all the .wmv's that VLC will not. Although it is slow at skipping ahead and generally a crappy piece of software, I think I have only come across a few .wmv's it will not play, and again I had heaps of them that VLC wouldn't play because of the WMV3 codec, yet I have had no issues with WMP9.
I went to versiontracker.com and d/l'd a few coedecs for quicktime. I have yet to come across an avi since which I can't play, although I encountered heaps before.
WMP 9 plays pretty much all the .wmv's that VLC will not. Although it is slow at skipping ahead and generally a crappy piece of software, I think I have only come across a few .wmv's it will not play, and again I had heaps of them that VLC wouldn't play because of the WMV3 codec, yet I have had no issues with WMP9.
justinfreid
Jun 7, 10:45 PM
I got a fine link to download the video (thanks to the iPad-useragent :cool:):
http://m.wsj.net/video/20100605/060110atdjobsfullsession/060110atdjobsfullsession_320k.mp4
Thank you. In the age of streaming video, sometimes a download is still king.
http://m.wsj.net/video/20100605/060110atdjobsfullsession/060110atdjobsfullsession_320k.mp4
Thank you. In the age of streaming video, sometimes a download is still king.
Huntn
Apr 7, 04:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TftFnot5uXw
Outstanding link! For the OP you can also just look up a restaurant, then save it as a google map. Later you can go back and edit the name to a generic name like Japanese Restaurants, and add more maps to it. The drawback is that each map would be separate. Having all the maps appear on a single map as described in the link would be superior.
Outstanding link! For the OP you can also just look up a restaurant, then save it as a google map. Later you can go back and edit the name to a generic name like Japanese Restaurants, and add more maps to it. The drawback is that each map would be separate. Having all the maps appear on a single map as described in the link would be superior.
Messy
Jan 21, 04:18 AM
Meh, protect it with a free Creative Commons licesnse and you're home free.
No comments:
Post a Comment