ConnorTurnbull
Feb 4, 01:26 PM
5th Avenue, New York City.
studiox
Feb 22, 07:31 AM
You'r basically asking if someone wants to code stuff for you, for free? Get A freelancer seems to be a better place for that.
bruleke
Feb 16, 11:38 AM
I'm a great lover of greens & browns. I also love floating bookshelves when you have no floor space. Note the small area rugs, one is a shag which gives the room a warm feeling. Stay away from too much white, too hard to keep clean. Not everyone likes pictures on the walls but I love landscapes myself. You can buy a poster and buy a frame for it, this is a lot cheaper than paying a framer. I find some great stuff in flea markets, lamps, blankets, pillows, pictures. In one picture a wall is covered with old planks to give it a warm rustic flavor. Another has the walls painted different colors. Do you have a favorite photograph? What colors are in it. You have to make a small collection of what you like, no matter the cost, this chair, that painting, this suit, that jacket and be creative. Figure out what it is you like about them and find a cheaper substitute.
Yeah, my bedroom is ALL white. Thats because there was a fire in my house in 2007. Since them, we are still buying new stuff. My plan is to paint one of the walls in a gray/green color (confusing?). I like "cold colors", something that reminds the winter, you know?
I AM REALLY going to buy a panorama picture (or print it using the method the other user tought me above). I love beaches and ocean (I am a diver).
Actually, I feel more comfortable in my bedroom. I promisse I'll upload new pictures tomorrow. Its not something like "wow, everything has changed" ehehhe. But... its just a start!
Yeah, my bedroom is ALL white. Thats because there was a fire in my house in 2007. Since them, we are still buying new stuff. My plan is to paint one of the walls in a gray/green color (confusing?). I like "cold colors", something that reminds the winter, you know?
I AM REALLY going to buy a panorama picture (or print it using the method the other user tought me above). I love beaches and ocean (I am a diver).
Actually, I feel more comfortable in my bedroom. I promisse I'll upload new pictures tomorrow. Its not something like "wow, everything has changed" ehehhe. But... its just a start!
ScotlandBard
Apr 1, 08:55 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5068/5580562725_57f94c62c0_b.jpg
Gettysburg, PA
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." - Gladiator
Gettysburg, PA
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." - Gladiator
computermilk
Mar 11, 08:48 AM
i'm going to go to Fair Oaks, hopefully it's not bad.
tjwett
Oct 29, 09:32 PM
Hey Springs,

%IMG_DESC_7%

%IMG_DESC_8%

%IMG_DESC_9%

%IMG_DESC_10%

%IMG_DESC_11%

%IMG_DESC_12%

%IMG_DESC_13%

%IMG_DESC_14%

%IMG_DESC_15%

%IMG_DESC_16%

%IMG_DESC_17%

%IMG_DESC_18%

%IMG_DESC_19%
ozreth
Mar 25, 02:14 PM
Trying to split my extermal 50/50 for OSX and Windows use. It works for OSX right now but can't figure out how to do the split. Help! It's a WD mybook.
Also, while I'm here, is there a way to up my bootcamp partition's HDD space without reformatting?
Thanks : )
Also, while I'm here, is there a way to up my bootcamp partition's HDD space without reformatting?
Thanks : )
Puck.
Jan 15, 09:21 AM
I believe that it's spelled "edumacater"
mrkramer
Jan 14, 05:08 PM
iTunes is to well known, they won't change the name.
Cinemagic
May 6, 04:02 PM
The 4.3.3 update and Redsn0w JB went without a hitch. Very smooth and fast. As previously mentioned, if you have used Tiny Umbrella to save your SHSH, then it will automatically put a redirect in your Hosts file. You must remove this redirect or else you will get the "ineligible" message when trying to update. Previous post does explain this.
I am on ATT so I don't preserve my baseband. I can't help with this. I never seemed to have a battery life problem before, so I also can't say if this version is better.
I am on ATT so I don't preserve my baseband. I can't help with this. I never seemed to have a battery life problem before, so I also can't say if this version is better.
Azrel
Dec 14, 07:47 PM
I've done some CUDA on the Mac, there's little difference between CUDA on Linux and Mac (I think?), at least from what I've done. I know the Mac CUDA kext is still 32bit, and nVidia hasn't supported Mac as well as Linux. In terms of CUDA code though, its hardly different?
I have a tonne of projects on at Uni, but when I have some time I'll have a look at the BOINC code, maybe I can help out.
I have a tonne of projects on at Uni, but when I have some time I'll have a look at the BOINC code, maybe I can help out.
After G
Sep 11, 01:28 AM
I was always under the impression that A/C wasted more gas than leaving the windows open. I mean it takes a bunch of energy to convert refrigerant from a gas to a liquid state, and then to pump that refrigerant through your car to make the A/C work.
I also thought that if the windows were down, the air in the car would flow out through the windows because it wasn't moving, while the air outside the car was, resulting in lower air pressure outside the car than in.
Maybe someone can explain ... ?
I also thought that if the windows were down, the air in the car would flow out through the windows because it wasn't moving, while the air outside the car was, resulting in lower air pressure outside the car than in.
Maybe someone can explain ... ?
Kennywayne3295
Apr 21, 08:40 PM
I take my classes online, and I recently made the switch to electronic note taking, with a web app I found on a Joli OS called Simplenote. It's great, everything sync's to "the cloud", there's tagging, indexing, searching, and I even made an application of it using Fluid so that I can launch it right from my dock. However, it lacks necessary options like highlighting something important. So I was wondering if anyone have seen or heard of an app that syncs to the cloud and has more features? One I can tag with searching like this one? I'm also looking for some kind of white board app where i can take notes on too and type text on it. Thanks.
cosmos
Apr 23, 02:24 AM
http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Samsung/SHS222LBEBSL/
Brewerpaul
Apr 17, 07:32 AM
Didn't work :( I'll call PS tomorrow to see about a replacement. I have the second one I can install, but I think I should get a free replacement for the one that appears to be defective.
arn
Mar 31, 03:45 PM
Forums links are automatically rewritten with this site's affiliate codes where applicable. We should disclose that somewhere.
arn
arn
Alyson
Sep 28, 02:23 PM
I just bought a G5 2.7 with an Apple Cinima display 30" and have experienced problems. When working with Photoshop, Quicktime and After Effects it is not unusual for my screen to become garbled with artifacts...huge pixel blocks of repeated menus. Apple replaced my card but after one day, it exhibited the same problem. Today they are shipping the 6800 GT for me to swap. The Apple care specialist says there is an known issue with the 850XT that is being addressed but with no known timetable.
leekohler
Apr 26, 12:51 PM
I would agree with this. It's not a universities place to promote values on this regard, whether Christian or homosexual or agnostic or theistic abstinence or anything. There is a difference between supporting and promoting.
Unfortunately, he shoots himself in the foot in the next paragraph indicating it's a get even jab at "the left" which loses any support I might have given this measure based on what I just said.
No one is promoting anything. It a resource available for those who need it. I was extremely grateful for the one on my campus back in the 80's. Those folks saved my life.
Unfortunately, he shoots himself in the foot in the next paragraph indicating it's a get even jab at "the left" which loses any support I might have given this measure based on what I just said.
No one is promoting anything. It a resource available for those who need it. I was extremely grateful for the one on my campus back in the 80's. Those folks saved my life.
Mitthrawnuruodo
Dec 19, 04:55 AM
Groovy... :cool:
And very smooth animation for a ~17KB file... impressing...
And very smooth animation for a ~17KB file... impressing...
pizzach
Mar 1, 09:37 PM
If someone is up to trying something different this is a theme that I've been working on for the past year and a half off and on. I think it's just starting to come to it's own now. Opinions would be appreciated. It's mostly my odd tastes put together with some Mac OS X stylings. :p Firefox 1.0.x. The themes for Mac OS X that look any good with it are few and far between in which is why I had started this project.
If you want to try installing it. Go to my web page at http://pizzach.ambitiouslemon.com/abstract/indexMac.html
If you want to try installing it. Go to my web page at http://pizzach.ambitiouslemon.com/abstract/indexMac.html
Macunixhacker
Sep 4, 06:56 PM
Well anyway,can you e mail me that pdf you have?
macman123@email.com
It shouldnt take to long to email I have a T3 connection
macman123@email.com
It shouldnt take to long to email I have a T3 connection
xela24678
Nov 12, 07:55 PM
i think its kinda late for this but...yeah it should be possible everywhere that there is an at&t store or an apple store
MacRumorUser
Mar 22, 08:43 AM
O, speaketh not the name of Satan, for he shalt truly bring despair to us all...or, at least, yet another horrible movie.
Director?? Nay, the Destroyer of IP is he.
I hear if you say his name five times in the mirror - he appears behind you and casts you in one of his movies.... A fate 1 million times worse than death..... :D
Director?? Nay, the Destroyer of IP is he.
I hear if you say his name five times in the mirror - he appears behind you and casts you in one of his movies.... A fate 1 million times worse than death..... :D
iJohnHenry
Apr 5, 03:11 PM
<enigmatic post>
I worry not about hope for myself, but I give hope, in minute doses, to others.
</enigmatic post>
EDIT April 6th, 6:35 PM: Sorry doc, I seam to have busted your thread. lol
I worry not about hope for myself, but I give hope, in minute doses, to others.
</enigmatic post>
EDIT April 6th, 6:35 PM: Sorry doc, I seam to have busted your thread. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment