Saturday, May 21, 2011

Desktop Wallpaper City Lights

Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • bluemonkeyguy
    Mar 7, 04:34 PM
    Can MacRumors stop being butthurt and put up the "iPad" in the Buyer's Guide already? Many people from school, church, family have and still ask me about the new iPad 2. It would be really helpful to link them to the Buyer's Guide instead of the whole iPad forum were further search is necessary.





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Sun Baked
    Oct 19, 09:16 AM
    Originally posted by redAPPLE
    i had a dream, that the next generation apple prosumer machine, whould still have the "el capitan" case, but the case would be shiny!!
    Wouldn't that be a step backward from the new case.

    i would have a mercury (quicksilver) "color" or finish.
    Why would you want to paint yourself?

    it would be semi-see-thru.
    Cannot do a clear case and keep the RFI rating it currently has, remove the metal box and the computer would get extremely noisy. And check on some of the clock rates to find out where to tune the your radio, tv, cell phone, etc. dial.

    if i were good in creating stuff in photoshop, i would try to recreate my "dream" machine.

    maybe someone out there would want to give it a shot. and recreate it.
    Why? It's a dream, wake up... smell the coffee. http://adwoff.com/ubb/graemlins/gmorning.gif





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • aloshka
    Apr 26, 01:34 PM
    BTW, you mentioned you can connect to MSSQL from mac? What tool do you use? I'd love that!!!





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • xUKHCx
    May 5, 09:01 AM
    All the posters in this thread seem to be for the AV but none have responded with a strong argument for it... Does this tell you something?


    Yes, by all the posters you are actually only refering to two people. You also only gave them 59 minutes to respond to you.

    I am voting for AV because currently if you happen to not vote for the winner your vote is essentially worthless.

    Say the person you wanted to get in didn't. With the current system that is all you get to say. Under AV say the two runners up are neck and neck and your vote would've split them if you had chosen one of them, but you didn't. With AV you still get a say on that race. Your vote still counts.

    This reduces negative voting because you know your vote still counts.

    You are still able to only vote for one person, if you so wish.


    AV will not make it through though.





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • stephenxiii
    Mar 6, 07:21 AM
    Hi all

    The new iTunes update is out and it supports the new iOS 4.3. But is safe to update if you have an iPod which has been jailbroken with jailbreakme?

    Thanks!

    doubt it very much as jailbreakme doesnt work with 4.2.1





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • California
    Dec 15, 08:28 PM
    My superdrive is all of the sudden refusing to read DVDs. It reads CDs just fine, and I burned a DVD just a couple hours ago. any ideas?

    what model number superdrive is it?





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • saabmp3
    Sep 9, 09:43 PM
    I was thinking about this on my way home today.

    If your driving on the highway you would obviously get better fuel economy if you turned off your A/C. But if you turned off the A/C and opened the windows of your car would the aerodynamics get messed up and reduce your fuel economy. If so by how much. It would obviously depend on the vehicle, but I'm just speaking in general.

    Maybe I'll preform an experiment one of these days...

    Click and Clack, the official source of this kind of information protest that using the A/C uses less fuel than the drag created by opening the windows (and really killing your aerodynamics).

    BEN





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • TuffLuffJimmy
    Apr 24, 12:19 PM
    Just a shout out to all the Apple fans who enthuse about Apple's great customer service ethic. I bought Aperture 2 to go with my new iMac just before Xmas - I'm impressed how obsolete and totally unsupported it is only a couple of months later. :mad:

    I don't feel like rewarding Apple with another Aperture sale, so its off to Lightroom I go. ;)
    :rolleyes:
    Except had you bought LightRoom 2 just before LightRoom 3 you would be in the same boat.


    /Critical thinking skills.





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • ���h�?
    Oct 18, 11:36 AM
    The beige macbook inspired by old computers infront of me as i was thinking of an idea.





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • mojohanna
    Mar 16, 06:33 PM
    Then I think your out of luck. I cant see Apple back tracking from the touch screen. Maybe it will turn into a mini iPod Touch. I think days of the scroll wheel have left the nano.

    Why wouldn't they back track? They did on the shuffle.





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • drwatz0n
    Jan 14, 08:55 PM
    Apple will post a recorded, and edited, copy of the keynote in the afternoon, usually a few hours after it ended. It won't be live on their site, but I think Iphonealley.com is doing an actual live stream.





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • MacBytes
    Oct 12, 12:36 AM
    Category: 3rd Party Software
    Link: MassReplaceIt, a free batch find and replace utility, released (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041012013609)
    Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

    Approved by Mudbug





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • ckalback
    Jun 18, 05:25 PM
    i'll be there, no krispy kremes tho





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • iMeowbot
    Oct 21, 10:24 AM
    They need to put your little iPods in the real thing! After they fix the silly controls.





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • GFLPraxis
    Apr 16, 09:43 PM
    Can your Wii or Cube play PAL discs? I'll send you RS3 :)

    I have RS3 already :p I mean I'll try Lair at E3 :D :p





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • gnasher729
    Apr 22, 07:39 AM
    Hi,

    I don't understand selectors. I have written this simple code and put breakpoints to look how it behave and "count" should change from 1 to 4 cause breakpoint points 4 times at count++ . Why "count" doesn't change from 1 to 4? there are three 1 and one 2 instead.


    Your problem has nothing to do with selectors at all. "count" is a member variable. That means every object has its own "count" member. You have four breakpoints, and each time _one_ of the several "count" members is increased, but not always the same one. If you add the "count" members of all objects, their sum will be four.





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • wrc fan
    Jan 11, 05:06 AM
    I don't think that one of the calls made in that room today was legit.
    Yeah, they even used the reverb and echo effects on the people talking in their phones just to make the phone calls sound more believable (You know, their phones picking up Steve talking, and Steve's phone picking up their talking). And did you notice how Phil Shiller's phone was so staticy? I bet they did that to show how ancient and outdated his phone is in comparison to the new iPhone, while in reality his phone would've sounded crystal clear. They really put some hard work into faking the phone calls and making them believable. Good thing we see through it!





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • scan300
    Jul 11, 10:38 AM
    Have you installed the printer drivers for the 4550N?

    The preinstalled hp printer drivers on 10.2 seem to be restricted only to the deskjet models.

    I'm not aware how old the 4550N is, does it precede OS X 10.1?





    Desktop Wallpaper City Lights. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Macman74
    May 2, 08:37 AM
    macman

    there are plenty of Virus's/ Trojens going around facebook. All of them are like

    "dad walks in on daughter"
    "see who viewed your profile"
    "check out this funny video you are in"

    and so on, and so on.

    The list goes on and on. The smart thing to do is NOT click these links. No matter what they are and who sent them to you. The thing the virus does is, if you click it, it will then send to everyone in your facebook profile the virus FROM YOU. So they think its coming from you. This has been going on for a very long time but has recently picked up a lot of power from somewhere.

    The bottom line is, do not click on the links.. Why would you want to watch "Dad walks in on daughter",

    I'm not saying that I clicked it, I'm saying that I have seen it popping up in the last 24 hours and wanted to know what it's potential was. As an empolyee in the IT field, things like this peak my interest since it affects myself, my friends, my family, my co-workers and my clients. So, the bottom line is that I'm trying to become knowledgeable of what's out there to safeguard the people around me from a big mess.

    Thanks,

    MacMan74





    saralynn
    Apr 26, 03:56 PM
    Hi!

    I'm having a problem, and was hoping someone could please help me out!

    I have a copy of Microsoft Office X running on my computer. When I try to open Microsoft Word, or Excel, both of these programs crash immediately.

    I'd like to get up and running with them asap!

    If anyone has any suggestions, please send them to me! Thank you!

    I have a MacBook Pro, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, running Mac OS X Version 10.5.8.

    4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

    Thanks very much for your help in advance!





    SydneyJunkie
    Feb 28, 11:21 PM
    where I can weigh my grams of coke, order hookers to my room with one swipe, smear urine on the screen for a drug test and withdrawl millions of dollars from my fat bank account with the touch of my finger

    I <3 you charlie!





    Grolsch30
    Jan 29, 04:31 AM
    What displays are you guys using?





    Capt Underpants
    Apr 26, 09:08 AM
    He's probably rich.





    balamw
    Mar 21, 08:10 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    http://forums.macrumors.com/wap/GetThread.php?t=1109505&bat=

    You could try the approach mentioned there. Install OSX to the external, make that the boot drive and try boot camp from there.

    I doubt it will work, but you have little to lose.

    B



    No comments:

    Post a Comment