Tehy
Mar 29, 05:29 AM
Interesting... Lets see how good game it will be :)
littleb2005
Apr 28, 02:13 PM
I'm erasing a disk with Disk Utility using the "write zeros" option. It's supposed to label any bad sectors unusable, but when it's done, will it also tell me if there were any bad sectors?
no it wont tell you if there were any bad sectors
no it wont tell you if there were any bad sectors
drpellypo
May 8, 01:30 PM
My only hesitation was that if I pre-ordered I wouldn't know for sure if I could get that day off work. But then again, I'd be in no worse a position than if I couldn't make it on the day having not pre-ordered!
I know what I'm talking about, honest. lol
I know what I'm talking about, honest. lol
Bellamichelle
Apr 28, 10:17 PM
Can you say more? What is task eater? How can it help?
thanks
Task Eater.
thanks
Task Eater.
newuser2310
Mar 7, 03:23 PM
Thanks for your reply, glad I could help you, but I just tried your method and it didnt work for me, I put the speakers through usb sound card and headphones through built in but this time the speakers got louder when i seleceted which deck to listen to with "headphones"
Some screenshots of my set up...you appear to have one more input than me on ur usb soundcard :S Which card do you have? Any ideas on my problemo?
Dont know why it is calling my USB soundcard headphone :/ thought he headphones do need a usb to power them
I've got one of these:
http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=behringer+u+control&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=5457175468360533362&sa=X&ei=5U11Te7cHseShAf1xLVC&ved=0CB8Q8gIwAQ#
Its very cheap, the inputs are just line in.
What exact soundcard do you have? And what controller are you using?
Also what do you mean by your headphones needing usb power?
By far the easiest solution is to buy a better external soundcard, one with 4 outs to enable monitoring. Sound quality will increase and latency will be reduced.
Some screenshots of my set up...you appear to have one more input than me on ur usb soundcard :S Which card do you have? Any ideas on my problemo?
Dont know why it is calling my USB soundcard headphone :/ thought he headphones do need a usb to power them
I've got one of these:
http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?q=behringer+u+control&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=5457175468360533362&sa=X&ei=5U11Te7cHseShAf1xLVC&ved=0CB8Q8gIwAQ#
Its very cheap, the inputs are just line in.
What exact soundcard do you have? And what controller are you using?
Also what do you mean by your headphones needing usb power?
By far the easiest solution is to buy a better external soundcard, one with 4 outs to enable monitoring. Sound quality will increase and latency will be reduced.
TaterToT
May 4, 08:40 PM
If you use LockInfo you can remove Lockscreen Clock Hide and use the Clock Hide in LockInfo settings. From there you can go to Lockscreen LockInfo settings and set it to be disabled when media is playing. Your music info/time should now display only when media is playing.
Nermal
Jul 19, 12:32 AM
I've got an iBook and have the Energy Saver set to put the display to sleep after 20 minutes or whatever. But I've noticed that if I've got my TV plugged in, when the iBook's display turns off, so does the TV output. How do I stop this from happening?
mac15
Oct 8, 07:15 PM
it will be good with no g3 it will still keep it fairly affordable
Prof.
Oct 17, 03:46 PM
Hopefully they'll have macbooks w/ Leopard installed already that day 'cause I'm planning to get one! :p:apple:
You better get there early if you want a MB with Leopard pre-installed on it. :D
Prof. :apple:
You better get there early if you want a MB with Leopard pre-installed on it. :D
Prof. :apple:
cav23j
Mar 22, 12:25 AM
when i update to Lion once it's released does it affect my bootcamp partition or will that not be affected?
bedifferent
Apr 4, 11:42 AM
Enabling multi-touch gestures isn't related to jailbreak. You can do one without doing the other.
Mac or Windows?
The multi-gestures I'm referring to in the beta were the four finger gestures Apple did not release in the 4.3 GM. Gestures such as pinching in and out, four finger up/down swipes, etc. Activator in JB isn't as seamless as the beta gestures.
Mac or Windows?
The multi-gestures I'm referring to in the beta were the four finger gestures Apple did not release in the 4.3 GM. Gestures such as pinching in and out, four finger up/down swipes, etc. Activator in JB isn't as seamless as the beta gestures.
sebastienlalloz
Mar 21, 04:42 PM
While working in Windows XP on my iMac, I believe I inadvertently removed the driver for the built in audio device - the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. And so now I have no sound on my computer. I have tried reinstalling the driver, but at the end of the installation process it says that the device cannot start. My system automatically detects the device as new hardware when I restart the computer but even though I have removed and and tried to reinstall the the driver several times, I cannot get it to work.
When I go through the device troubleshooter, it tells me to detach the problem device and reattach it. However, the audio device is built into my mac, so that is not an option. I would appreciate any help with this problem.
I pasted that in because it happened to me, exactly the same way.
When I go through the device troubleshooter, it tells me to detach the problem device and reattach it. However, the audio device is built into my mac, so that is not an option. I would appreciate any help with this problem.
I pasted that in because it happened to me, exactly the same way.
bcaslis
Apr 27, 11:54 AM
Also, on new machines the install DVD normally includes the bootcamp drivers. I have not tried it but I'd see if the install USB is recognized by Windows and includes the drivers for the MacBook Air for Windows 7.
Airforce
Mar 30, 05:38 PM
Same problem here. From what I found out it is known that the 360 is not currently compatible with the Aiport Extreme. They said they may address it in a future patch. I'd like to know how to get that without connectivity though.
Direct connection.
Direct connection.
bruleke
Feb 12, 04:55 PM
Hi fellows!
I've been trying to figure out a way to make my bedroom comfortable, with good 'virtual space' and that looks cool.
I am 24 and I spend my whole day in my bedroom studying. Yeah, I study A LOT.
But I am not happy with its actual setup. The wardrobe, the bed, the table, the white board, I dont know... it seems that my bedroom is a mess or its too small even being relativily big.
Can you guys help me with this?
How?
Well, just tell me where to put ANY of the things of my bedroom.
One thing I just cant to: I cant spend more than 100 dollars - in case anyone suggest to buy anything.
Also, I cant buy a new table, wardrobe or bed.
Its kind a defy...
I wish I could have some more money but I am not working at this momment.
Here is a video showing my full bedroom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDVNVOIw09U
THANKS a lot.
I've been trying to figure out a way to make my bedroom comfortable, with good 'virtual space' and that looks cool.
I am 24 and I spend my whole day in my bedroom studying. Yeah, I study A LOT.
But I am not happy with its actual setup. The wardrobe, the bed, the table, the white board, I dont know... it seems that my bedroom is a mess or its too small even being relativily big.
Can you guys help me with this?
How?
Well, just tell me where to put ANY of the things of my bedroom.
One thing I just cant to: I cant spend more than 100 dollars - in case anyone suggest to buy anything.
Also, I cant buy a new table, wardrobe or bed.
Its kind a defy...
I wish I could have some more money but I am not working at this momment.
Here is a video showing my full bedroom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDVNVOIw09U
THANKS a lot.
simsaladimbamba
Apr 28, 05:37 PM
If you have the grey Restore DVD or the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Upgrade DVD, you could perform a Clean Install (or Erase and Install), as you will need the admin password once a day or so.
Short version: Clean Install of OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (http://guides.macrumors.com/Clean_Install_of_OS_X_10.6_Snow_Leopard)
Long version: Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard: How to Erase and Install (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3910)
You could also try this: Mac OS X: Changing or resetting an account password (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1274)
Short version: Clean Install of OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (http://guides.macrumors.com/Clean_Install_of_OS_X_10.6_Snow_Leopard)
Long version: Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard: How to Erase and Install (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3910)
You could also try this: Mac OS X: Changing or resetting an account password (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1274)
littlejim
Nov 20, 11:25 AM
If people have seen better, post it... id be interested to see...
http://www.google.com
:)
http://www.google.com
:)
spinedoc77
Apr 21, 04:46 PM
I'm trying to upload pictures using the manage attachments button. After choosing pictures it seems to upload for a couple of minutes then I get the following error:
You have multiple windows or tabs open at MacRumors with only some of them logged in. Please reload the pages so they will recognize your login status.
You have multiple windows or tabs open at MacRumors with only some of them logged in. Please reload the pages so they will recognize your login status.
ClutchThese
Mar 28, 03:31 PM
Yes, tethered means connected.. a tethered jailbreak means that each and every time you power down your iPad, or should it freeze or whatever and you need to power it down, you need to be near a laptop/desktop in order to get your jailbroken iPad back online, or it will just hang at the apple logo...
untethered means it works without the need to reconnect every time you reboot...
untethered is better.. :D
wrong.
You can be tethered jailbroken and power down and back up without the jailbreak. You just can't have any apps installed like SBSettings. If you simply jailbreak your iPad tethered and power it down, it will come back online without the need for a computer. You will just not be jailbroken, so to rejailbreak, you need a computer to tether jailbreak it again.
untethered means it works without the need to reconnect every time you reboot...
untethered is better.. :D
wrong.
You can be tethered jailbroken and power down and back up without the jailbreak. You just can't have any apps installed like SBSettings. If you simply jailbreak your iPad tethered and power it down, it will come back online without the need for a computer. You will just not be jailbroken, so to rejailbreak, you need a computer to tether jailbreak it again.
MacRumors
Feb 19, 01:30 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/02/19/apple-modifies-iphone-sdk-to-allow-sweepstakes-applications/)
Register Hardware notes (http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2010/02/18/iphone_gambling/) that Apple has modified the iPhone SDK to specifically allow developers to include sweepstakes and lottery functionality in their App Store applications.The new rule is unambiguous:
"3.3.17 Your Application may include promotional sweepstake or contest functionality provided that You are the sole sponsor of the promotion and that You and Your Application comply with any applicable laws"The report notes that developers must clearly state in any contest rules that Apple is not a sponsor of nor responsible for conducting the promotions.
Also referenced in the report is The KaChing Button (http://appshopper.com/entertainment/the-kaching-button), an application introduced in December that previously only served to allow users to make a novelty "ka-ching" sound. The $0.99 application was updated last week, however, to include sweepstakes functionality under the new SDK terms, allowing the application's developers to offer "up to $1000" per day in prizes over the next month to random winners selected from those pressing the KaChing Button within the application. Daily prizes (http://www.kachingbutton.com/daily-kaching-winner-announcements/) thus far have been at the minimum $100 level and will presumably be increased should revenue from application purchases support such payouts.
Article Link: Apple Modifies iPhone SDK to Allow Sweepstakes Applications (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/02/19/apple-modifies-iphone-sdk-to-allow-sweepstakes-applications/)
Register Hardware notes (http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2010/02/18/iphone_gambling/) that Apple has modified the iPhone SDK to specifically allow developers to include sweepstakes and lottery functionality in their App Store applications.The new rule is unambiguous:
"3.3.17 Your Application may include promotional sweepstake or contest functionality provided that You are the sole sponsor of the promotion and that You and Your Application comply with any applicable laws"The report notes that developers must clearly state in any contest rules that Apple is not a sponsor of nor responsible for conducting the promotions.
Also referenced in the report is The KaChing Button (http://appshopper.com/entertainment/the-kaching-button), an application introduced in December that previously only served to allow users to make a novelty "ka-ching" sound. The $0.99 application was updated last week, however, to include sweepstakes functionality under the new SDK terms, allowing the application's developers to offer "up to $1000" per day in prizes over the next month to random winners selected from those pressing the KaChing Button within the application. Daily prizes (http://www.kachingbutton.com/daily-kaching-winner-announcements/) thus far have been at the minimum $100 level and will presumably be increased should revenue from application purchases support such payouts.
Article Link: Apple Modifies iPhone SDK to Allow Sweepstakes Applications (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/02/19/apple-modifies-iphone-sdk-to-allow-sweepstakes-applications/)
angelwatt
Feb 7, 06:45 PM
You can use CSS to hide the scroll bars (overflow:hidden), then use JavaScript to set the scroll amount on the iframe. I'll let you search on that as I don't really have the time for it.
simsaladimbamba
Mar 1, 12:16 PM
Because Apple has the final word and will never allow such stickers, as they are distracting and destroying the overall beauty of their products.
They send two Apple stickers with their products though.
Btw, during the switch to Intel, many thought we would get "Intel Inside" stickers, but we didn't get those, not even a small imprint on the back/bottom. The G3 and G4 was more branding than we currently have.
They send two Apple stickers with their products though.
Btw, during the switch to Intel, many thought we would get "Intel Inside" stickers, but we didn't get those, not even a small imprint on the back/bottom. The G3 and G4 was more branding than we currently have.
steelfist
Apr 2, 11:02 AM
put it in a display case
Dav1
Apr 4, 12:02 PM
If you use windows, and Sn0wBreeze 2.5 to jailbreak, you can in expert mode simply check use gestures, and build your *.ipsw. No need to mess with x-code....
It can also be enable, or disabled in settings...
It can also be enable, or disabled in settings...
No comments:
Post a Comment