Wednesday, May 25, 2011

happy face 4chan

happy face 4chan. Thank you, 4Chan.
  • Thank you, 4Chan.



  • EasyB
    Mar 24, 02:13 AM
    I have my home dir on a separate drive. It's really easy, there's no need to create filesystem links of any such thing. There is a field in NetInfo manager which is the path to your home dir. Just change the path and then copy your dir to the new location.

    You won't be able to delete your current home dir until after you reboot.


    So this should work as a temporary solution to my problem.

    1-Copy my user file off of my powerbook to a FW drive
    2-Send my PB in for repair
    3-Add a new user on my friends mac
    4-go into NetInfo Manager and redirect my location to my FW Drive
    5-When PB gets back, copy user folder back to PB.

    Will that work?





    happy face 4chan. Happy+face+4chan
  • Happy+face+4chan



  • TheShinyMac
    Mar 12, 01:40 PM
    Not trying to make light of the situation but, it reminds me of a Final Destination movie scene.





    happy face 4chan. Awesome+face+4chan
  • Awesome+face+4chan



  • lynkynpark86
    Feb 16, 07:07 PM
    Whenever I download an image from my iPod touch to my MacBook through Cyberduck, Transmit, MacFusion, or any other sftp program, the images I copy to my mac are always 100% transparent, no mater what the image is. Themes, app images, system images, everything, they're ALWAYS transparent. It's very, very, very annoying to email files, one at a time, to and from my iDevices. Is there any fix for this? I've got iPod touch 2g, MB model, 4.2.1 os, jailbroken with redsnow.

    Anybody? Please? HELP!?!?!?





    happy face 4chan. obviously Rage+face+4chan
  • obviously Rage+face+4chan



  • thrillz3
    Jan 9, 03:21 PM
    Does your cellphone ring soonafter that?





    happy face 4chan. great trolls on 4chan and
  • great trolls on 4chan and



  • xStep
    Apr 2, 04:20 PM
    I suspect you'll want to play with the following three values. Interestingly, when I click on a clear area, I select the window behind it.

    [self.window setBackgroundColor: [NSColor clearColor]];
    [self.window setAlphaValue: 0.99];
    [self.window setOpaque: NO];





    happy face 4chan. Good rage face was forced or
  • Good rage face was forced or



  • karlth
    May 5, 05:40 AM
    I've been developing iPad games on an old Mac Mini. After a memory upgrade normal development runs well apart from the fact that the iPad simulator runs extremely slowly on the setup. 5-10fps compared to 50-60fps on the device itself.

    Has anybody any experience with running the iPad simulator on an MBA? Is it as fast as the device?





    happy face 4chan. If this dog#39;s face doesn#39;t
  • If this dog#39;s face doesn#39;t



  • bigandy
    Nov 21, 04:15 PM
    Make it stop five?

    :rolleyes:



    I can see this getting more out of hand before, well, nothing is released...





    happy face 4chan. moot (creator of 4chan)
  • moot (creator of 4chan)



  • robbieduncan
    May 3, 10:57 AM
    Because the CPU has no relevance on whether the machine has the port or not...





    happy face 4chan. Awesome+face+4chan
  • Awesome+face+4chan



  • DavidLeblond
    Nov 4, 09:34 AM
    Just remember, you can't play iTunes purchased music on it. :eek:





    happy face 4chan. meme Awesome+face+4chan
  • meme Awesome+face+4chan



  • Saroyan
    May 6, 03:39 PM
    Does the promotion definitely start at the end of May? I graduate June 12, so there's a limited window in which I can still take advantage of the student deals (and my 2007 MacBook is on its way out).





    happy face 4chan. sandman Awesome+face+4chan
  • sandman Awesome+face+4chan



  • macnfab
    May 3, 06:01 PM
    So today kinda sucked!! I was sending some pic and video to a friend and whoop my phone re sprung itself!!! and when it woke up all my texts were gone!!! I tried a reset, this didn't help! So after alot of yelling I did a restore to about 10 days ago.. Got everything back but now when I plug it in my phone says

    iTunes could not check for an update to your carrier setting. Unknown Error occurred. (1631)

    So i go hunting through my settings .. in General>About >Carrier it says AT&T (null)

    So I am running 4.2.3 on a redsnow jb .. I thought it was the carrier logo I changed.. so I took it off.. didn't fix? should i restore and redo the jb? i really hope not? other ideas anyone????:confused:

    thanks in advance!!!





    happy face 4chan. Awesome Face (primarylupine)
  • Awesome Face (primarylupine)



  • EugenexYew
    May 2, 01:53 AM
    I have this feeling that for me it would be an iOS 5 feature limited to the iPhone 5 only. Other than that, the other upgrades are pretty slick but I think the iPhone 4 is substantial enough. :D





    happy face 4chan. Tags: no please 4chan face
  • Tags: no please 4chan face



  • GGJstudios
    Feb 7, 12:30 AM
    Do I have a virus on it?
    There are no viruses in the wild that run on current Mac OS X.

    Mac Virus/Malware Info (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=9400648&postcount=4)





    happy face 4chan. AWESOME PIRATE SMILEY 4CHAN HAPPY FACE PIN BUTTON 1.25quot; | eBay
  • AWESOME PIRATE SMILEY 4CHAN HAPPY FACE PIN BUTTON 1.25quot; | eBay



  • NathanMuir
    Apr 28, 11:21 PM
    Just shows how immature you are... just because a person doesn't dress up doesn't mean anything! I love wearing worn out tshirts cause they are comfortable.. does that make me a homeless guy in ur view ? :eek:

    (FYI i'm a well to do techie who drives a 2011 merc.. )

    My $.02

    Immature you say? Is this the Middle School car rider line? ;)





    happy face 4chan. 4chan Lover – Meme and
  • 4chan Lover – Meme and



  • twoodcc
    Mar 7, 10:08 PM
    lol.

    will be home in a few hours ill let u know how i go

    oh ok. i'll probably be in bed by then. but i'll get back at you tomorrow if you need help





    happy face 4chan. Happy Valentines Day from
  • Happy Valentines Day from



  • SFXsource
    Jan 17, 01:12 PM
    I just picked up the Presonus Firestudio Mobile recently and couldn't be happier, sounds fantastic. I had purchased a MAudio mobile pre before this but got tons of hiss in the recordings.... the quality of the preamps in the Presonus is much much better ... plus, you never know when an MAudio product will cease to function as happened with my MAudio Firewire 410, it stopped working with Logic a few years ago and then driver updates don't help. Presonus rocks in my opinion





    happy face 4chan. GO TO A FORUM: 4chan.org,
  • GO TO A FORUM: 4chan.org,



  • leomac08
    Nov 12, 10:53 AM
    i think i just found a new iPad wallpaper..... :D

    wuuuu (bug looks at light)





    happy face 4chan. is Awesome+faces+4chan
  • is Awesome+faces+4chan



  • King Cobra
    Sep 15, 03:24 PM
    >(P-Worm) I thought that I heard somewhere that Steve Jobs said that he would never have Apple release a PDA.

    This was a while back (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=14339#post14339).





    happy face 4chan. were found on 4chan.
  • were found on 4chan.



  • allmIne
    Feb 20, 02:46 PM
    I know this is a sensitive issue, but when a paper like the Daily Mail runs a story, its news.


    You're not from the UK, are you? :)





    Serious Jak
    Mar 9, 07:38 PM
    Hey everyone, I have a question regarding iMovie 11's titles and transitions. I really the think that NBC's show, The Event, had an awesome preview trailer. The titles and transitions containing text such as "This Planet" are really cool. Would anyone be able to provide the wallpaper or something like the one used in the titles behind the text? Would it also be possible to get that same text all in iMovie? I want to make transitions that look just like them for my movies. I'll link the video at the bottom. The transitions I am talking about are at 00:56, 1:00, and 1:04. Thanks for the help! Here's the link:
    http://www.nbc.com/the-event/video/under-pressure/1312742





    peeaanuut
    Feb 24, 10:42 PM
    thank you for that. In the comments I found the script I must have used. I am still slightly uncomfortable in terminal and didnt want to goof anything up. I appreciate it.





    dh2005
    May 5, 08:47 PM
    I have a desk from Ikea - lustrous white, suits it well. Can't remember it's name, though...!

    For me, the 27" display is a work of Apple genius. The first time one sees it, one almost inevitably thinks, 'Christ! That's huge...!!!'. But when you've been using it for a few days, you're sold. Hook, line, and sinker.

    I don't know about where you are in the World but, over here, Apple give you 14 days to decide whether you're happy with it. If not, you can take it back... give them a call, and find out. Definitely see it 'in the home', if you can.





    mistergreen2011
    Apr 5, 11:34 PM
    When you click a <select> input on a web page, a pickerView slides up from the bottom and lets you pick an item. it also has a 'done' button in case you want to exit the view.

    How is this done with a UIpickerView or is it something else?

    thanks.





    opeter
    Mar 28, 04:44 AM
    Maybe something like this? - EDIT: not payment free
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-EyE9o6hU4

    Website: http://cartoonme.com

    A tutorial for creating cartoon from photo in GIMP:
    http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/publishing/articles/97980.aspx

    Or you can try some of these plugins for GIMP:
    http://registry.gimp.org/taxonomy/term/408



    EDIT: sorry, I did not see, that the first link is not a free service.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment