Wednesday, May 25, 2011

visual illusions for kids

visual illusions for kids. Optical Illusions I Created
  • Optical Illusions I Created



  • Postal
    Nov 2, 10:52 AM
    Ah, it may be a 20% increase in clock speed, but there are a number of factors that will make a difference.

    First: remember that not everyone is going to be upgrading from the current top-end model to the next one (and in fact, that would be a pretty silly thing to do unless you could sell your Powerbook at near the original price). If you've got anything less than one of the current models, you're going to probably see a considerably larger boost - and not just due to clock speed, but cache, video hardware, system bus speeds and memory speeds.

    Besides, we don't know exactly what the upgrade will entail. If it has more L2 or L3 cache or faster video (or even just more video memory), it may feel more than just a bit faster, especially in certain applications.





    visual illusions for kids. optical illusions
  • optical illusions



  • xUKHCx
    Apr 14, 07:40 PM
    I don't like the waves that ripple out from the explosions, doesn't look very good.





    visual illusions for kids. Moving Things Illusion
  • Moving Things Illusion



  • bousozoku
    Oct 25, 11:53 PM
    Originally posted by Sun Baked

    ...

    Cannot do a clear case and keep the RFI rating it currently has, remove the metal box and the computer would get extremely noisy. And check on some of the clock rates to find out where to tune the your radio, tv, cell phone, etc. dial.
    ...




    visual illusions for kids. Optical Illusions For Kids
  • Optical Illusions For Kids



  • Starfox
    May 2, 07:00 PM
    Is there a way to record HD video using the 2011 MBP's FaceTime HD camera? PhotoBooth seems to be recording low-res video only.





    visual illusions for kids. famous optical illusions
  • famous optical illusions



  • cnelson26
    Oct 19, 01:50 AM
    Yeah, for sure...any chance you can make it to the Northbrook Court store? if not.. I' could probably get to the Woodfield store. Either way, I can't wait to get my hands on that puppy.





    visual illusions for kids. optical illusions middot; optical
  • optical illusions middot; optical



  • Kilamite
    Jul 24, 11:51 AM
    I installed iOS4 on my 3G right away and it was great. Definitely not slower in any way, and I still got to use all of the new features besides multitasking and orientation lock. I did get an iPhone 4, but my sister is using the 3G with iOS4 every day and neither of us have noticed any problems.

    iOS 4 on the iPhone 3G absolutely kills it. Everything becomes incredibly slow. Apple should never have let the iPhone 3G get the 4.0 update..





    visual illusions for kids. Optical Illusions For Kids
  • Optical Illusions For Kids



  • sreedy
    Sep 15, 09:32 AM
    hahahaha..... I like it!

    On a side note..... the product is supposed to be rubbish!





    visual illusions for kids. To draw an optical illusion is
  • To draw an optical illusion is



  • Jack97
    Feb 2, 10:15 AM
    I was typing on my iPad earlier today and i discovered something very odd. I was trying to type the word 'touch' and for some reason I accidentally pressed an 'n' and a spelling suggestion came up saying 'touchmac'. I typed it in pages and the same thing happened. I typed it into google and nothing came up, and there was obviously no dictionary definition either. Does anybody have any idea what this means? Or is it something really obvious that i'm missing?:confused:





    visual illusions for kids. illusions for kids
  • illusions for kids



  • angelwatt
    Jan 29, 05:14 PM
    Whether it's secure or not depends on if the source is using https for the URL. Callbacks are just functions that get called after some process. These are often used with AJAX calls that go to the server, then when the call is done you may have a callback setup to run using that data returned from the AJAX call. They can vary a bit though, so you'll need to be more specific with your situation if you want specific help.





    visual illusions for kids. obama optical illusion
  • obama optical illusion



  • Nermal
    May 1, 06:27 PM
    Boot from the install CD and then choose Utilities menu > Startup Disk. Does the hard drive show up in there?

    Also, in your original post you mentioned that it didn't ask for CD 2. That's normal; it'll ask for it after successfully booting from the hard drive.





    visual illusions for kids. optical illusions middot; optical
  • optical illusions middot; optical



  • newuser2310
    Mar 7, 04:54 PM
    ETA, thats great. How exactly do you have it setup?

    IMO Using the aggregate soundcard function is not a permanent solution.

    Its much better to have the all the audio coming in/out of one device.

    You will get much greater sound quality,reliability and less latency using one device.

    This will be very important if you want to/end up djing outside your own home.

    http://www.dv247.com/computer-hardware/focusrite-saffire-6-usb--67804
    http://www.dv247.com/computer-hardware/tc-electronic-desktop-konnekt-6-firewire-audio-interface-and-monitor-control--48578

    ^^ I do realise �150+ is alot to spend initially but in the long run you will see the benefits outweigh the cost.

    The phrase "buy cheap buy twice" is worth thinking about.





    visual illusions for kids. Optical Illusions 4 Kids: June
  • Optical Illusions 4 Kids: June



  • yustas
    May 5, 04:20 PM
    May have added Applecare? I know students get a pretty heavy discount on it.

    Also waiting for the free iPod deal too.. using it as a little subsidy cause as a student quite a tight budget, going for the base 27, selling the iPod, should be able to net it for ~1600 after tax :)

    No, no Applecare, just 27" 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 2TB Serial ATA Drive, everything else is default. Speaking of iPods, what kind are we going to get?





    visual illusions for kids. scary-optical-illusions-eyes
  • scary-optical-illusions-eyes



  • johnnj
    Apr 19, 09:48 PM
    There is data stored in the area that Bootcamp Utility wants to make the new partition in.

    See this guy's post like 2 lines above yours:

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1139677





    visual illusions for kids. Posted in Optical Illusions on
  • Posted in Optical Illusions on



  • ceilingcat
    May 2, 02:21 PM
    Great tip, thanks! Just placed an order and the estimated wait is about 10 days.





    visual illusions for kids. Optical Illusions
  • Optical Illusions



  • angelwatt
    Jan 31, 10:05 PM
    If you have trouble with the favicon (or your host does) you can also add a link tag in the head of a page that points to an image.

    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="/myfavicon.png" type="image/x-icon" />





    visual illusions for kids. Fooled by Optical Illusion
  • Fooled by Optical Illusion



  • Tilpots
    Apr 8, 06:38 PM
    Finally figured out where you got your username from...:)

    The promo looks ***** funny as hell! I'm a huge Beastie's fan. Can't wait to checka checka check it out. Didn't hear the new song but I'll look out for it as well.

    Just listened to the entire Mix Up album a couple of nights ago. So chill.





    visual illusions for kids. Optical Illusions For Kids
  • Optical Illusions For Kids



  • legreve
    Apr 12, 04:39 AM
    I think my choice of light has a lot to do with conditioning through my time being educated as a photographer.

    The school had 8 studios with a complete Bron Color set for each, along with three lamps.
    My place of internship had me then introduced to Bron's cheap brand "Hensel" and when I went on to the 2nd department of that studio I was back on Bron Color.
    During the last year of my studies I was working with Pro Foto and almost immediatly after I was done I worked with Bowens.

    Yes, light is light. But the price you pay affects quality of build and durability and how much you can trust the lamps color temperature.

    In my current line of work, I'm depending on lamps of 1600watts or more, below that would render my tasks impossible due to the need of high apertures and low iso. (and that's even working with Sinar where I can control the focus plane...)

    At home I've settled for a Bowens flash kit with 2 500w lamps which are fine for people photography. I mostly shoot no higher than F8.
    But if I had to do large pack shots I would have a problem.
    What I like about the Bowens remote kit is that I could just put in two remote cards and then my pocket wizard will trigger them from far away and around corners etc.
    I paid around 1500 dollars for that kit (including stands and what not)

    I have no doubt in my mind that I will in time exchange my kit to Bron or Pro Foto, or just buy it as an extra set. I trust those two brands and I know for a fact that their longevity is amazing.
    At my fulltime job we work on 15-20 year old Bron generators and they are as steady as they've always been... I'd like to see the same durability in a product half as expensive as Bron. I doubt you'd find it.
    While Bron offers a lot of customization in their generators, I find the system of Pro Foto very intuitive and user friendly and the way they build their basic reflectors you don't even have to buy into spots etc., just tape two reflectors together :D

    My tip would to save up to Bron or Pro... or even invest in a used genny. We sometimes get insane offers like 1000 dollars for a 2400w generator (yeah, my boss got connections :( )
    Photographers crash and burn often and it's those guys you need to find... they often sell out their gear for pennies.

    Best of luck to ya.





    visual illusions for kids. Blue Spiral Optical Illusion
  • Blue Spiral Optical Illusion



  • hminks
    Apr 5, 06:34 PM
    I'm letting it sit for another 8 hours - to make it a full 3 days. I'll be sure to update when I get the courage to turn it on in the morning! (it's midnight here fyi)





    visual illusions for kids. optical illusions.
  • optical illusions.



  • mac.rumors
    May 4, 07:33 PM
    Anyones 3.4 ghz 2 gb ram 2 tb hd ship yet?

    Yes, today :D

    3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
    4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB
    2TB Serial ATA Drive
    AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB GDDR5
    APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
    Apple WL Kybd (English)+User's
    COUNTRY KIT,IMAC

    Delivers 6th May (I opted for the 2 day shipping). Its picked up from Union City, CA.





    tutiplain
    Apr 15, 07:32 PM
    Hi everyone,

    My Xcode 4's Organizer window shows that my provision profile should be valid for 10 more days, and yet, when I select iOS Device to test my app, Xcode reports that it cant find any provisioned devices. Does anyone have any idea how I can troubleshoot this problem? (I just installed the provisioning profile today, since my previous one had expired five days ago. I also have Xcode 3 installed in another folder, don't know if that affects anything).

    Many thanks for any info.





    monke
    Oct 19, 10:18 PM
    Got the idea while looking at the Games section in iTunes. That's all :)





    skunk
    Sep 10, 12:31 PM
    That's what you get for humping all the time!




    neonart
    Dec 10, 08:13 AM
    Very interesting! I may try this...

    Has anyone been able to use it?





    bildio
    Apr 29, 09:42 AM
    Hold down the Command (⌘ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_key)) key while dragging items off the Sidebar if you have Mac OS X 10.6.7.

    It's gone. Thanks very much.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment