Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper

Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • Rayek
    Nov 8, 08:25 AM
    I think that's about all you can do... there's always the trade good items, but that's annoyingly time consuming to make money at.

    I've just kind of let the game run, as you don't make money offline anymore... I've saved up 20 million and I think you only need 8.5 million to make all good choices once you become king.





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • qawes
    Nov 18, 03:23 PM
    If I had a cashpile laying around I will definately buy it.. nevertheless it's worth it. How many of them are actually left?





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Kwyjibo
    Sep 9, 11:15 AM
    how about macrumors.macrumors.com where you can post rumors about macs ....:) I like the sub-domains...dont' over extend yourself tho...you've done a great job of keeping everything interlaced so far ...





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • blakespot
    Mar 10, 05:29 PM
    I will be at Clarendon, arriving sometime in the morning.

    I'll have a TouchArcade shirt (and bells) on. See you there.




    blakespot





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • Hastings101
    Apr 22, 03:09 PM
    When I used my iPhone 3G I always used Opera Mini. It was faster on Edge and more pages were compatible with it than Safari.





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • nanofrog
    Apr 14, 06:44 PM
    how many users untill saturation point of sata?
    As others have mentioned, this isn't possible ATM given the lack of information.

    If you at least posted the IOPS performance data from that server, it would help.





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • anim8or
    May 5, 08:14 AM
    All the posters in this thread seem to be for the AV but none have responded with a strong argument for it... Does this tell you something?

    So far in the last few weeks whenever i have been involved with such a conversation no one who has been FOR the AV has argued a strong case, i would love someone to tell me what is so great about it?

    Compare and contrast if you will... I ask this because the advantages of it are just not obvious to me.





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • bankshot
    Mar 8, 05:42 PM
    I've had pretty good luck with the trial version of DVDxDV (http://www.dvdxdv.com/download.html). The user interface is horrible (bad enough that I won't pay for the full version, despite its usefulness), but once you fiddle with it a bit, it does extract audio from a DVD quite well.

    I've used it a few times to extract audio from some concert DVDs:





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • ddrueckhammer
    Mar 28, 07:28 PM
    Too be honest, any Sports themed Wii game with Miyamoto involved sounds good to me.

    I really could care less about the Mario and Sonic tie in. I like both characters but Mario especially is used way too much. I don't want more than 1 or 2 games with a given character on each console. Spin Offs are Ok to an extent but the Mario universe is used way too frequently.

    The Zelda franchise is used perfectly IMO. Sure there has been a Tingle spin-off but in general the franchise is used very sparingly. On the other hand, the Mario franchise is whored out constantly. I would think Princess Peach would be getting sore by now....:rolleyes:





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • tuyenvo
    Mar 11, 10:21 PM
    All sold out in Emeryville as of about 7:30pm.





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • sternbz
    Oct 26, 05:38 PM
    #4 in line...we have the latest leopard release.....and we are waiting....
    http://photos-344.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v105/8/63/1511100344/n1511100344_30034379_6444.jpg
    http://photos-344.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v105/8/63/1511100344/n1511100344_30034380_6793.jpg
    http://photos-344.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v105/8/63/1511100344/n1511100344_30034381_7121.jpg
    http://photos-344.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v105/8/63/1511100344/n1511100344_30034382_7481.jpg
    http://photos-344.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v105/8/63/1511100344/n1511100344_30034383_7834.jpg
    http://photos-344.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v105/8/63/1511100344/n1511100344_30034384_7254.jpg





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • kingsno11
    Mar 11, 02:09 PM
    I have a 30 gig ipod classic and i download vodcasts from itunes. I have not used it in about 9 months or so and now when i try to sync a new vodcast it says "will not play on this ipod". What do I do now? Is my ipod obsolete?





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Mav3067
    Apr 15, 03:17 PM
    OK So ive changed to this:

    #!/bin/bash

    FORTUNE=`fortune -i`
    COUNT=`echo $FORTUNE | wc -m`

    while true; do




    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Markrad
    Mar 26, 06:56 AM
    Hi all,
    I have an old B/O Beogram 5000 turntable. I purchased and connected a ROLLS phono preamp to connect to output from tt. Apple store sold me an iCable to plug in to mic receptacle:confused:. Using garage band, I tried recording and got nothing. Does anyone have experience with this setup and can please provide specific hookup steps so my lps can be heard again via iTunes? Thanks.

    Mark





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • darraghsmyth
    May 14, 04:48 AM
    I have a question about iTunes on the PB ...

    When I insert a music CD, it opens up iTunes and starts playing. However it doesn't seem to label any of the song names. They're all listed as Track 01, Track 02 etc.

    In addition, how to copy the tracks from the CD to my music library as MP3 files, not as full-size CD format?

    ta
    darragh





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • ibookin'
    Jul 9, 01:00 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that their computer has QuickTime 6.4? Apple.com says it is at version 6.3

    Screenshot:





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • nanofrog
    Apr 30, 07:40 PM
    I'm very sorry but the liquor makes me chatty. I can't help it... :D
    Hmm... Now why does that sound familiar? :confused: (looks in mirror...) :eek: :D :p





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • blakespot
    Mar 10, 05:29 PM
    I will be at Clarendon, arriving sometime in the morning.

    I'll have a TouchArcade shirt (and bells) on. See you there.




    blakespot





    Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Intell
    Apr 16, 05:10 PM
    Use the Access Control tab to limit the devices by their MAC address.





    simsaladimbamba
    May 6, 02:55 PM
    And what exact Mac and Mac OS X version do you have?
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10644330/MR_Image_Hotlinks/MR_screenshots/MR_identify_your_Mac_short.png

    Identify your Mac and Mac OS X version, visualised in a more elaborate image (http://tinyurl.com/66ah4n6)
    Identify your Mac and Mac OS X version using this 25 second video tutorial (3MB, .mp4, H.264) (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10644330/MR_Image_Hotlinks/MR_screenshots/MR_VTs/MR_VT_AboutThisMac.mp4)





    galstaph
    Aug 28, 12:27 AM
    Whadda you mean Santa and the Easter Bunny aren't real!!!???!!! :eek: :confused: :eek:

    ok ok, I guess that explains why they always miss my house! :D

    Anyway, I think moto may be working on their new chip, that is if they care. I work in electronic component sales, and yes my company is a moto distributer. I get to see what the PPC's are selling for in their raw form (public costs anyway ie. $146 US for a G4 500MHz in 44pcs lot [keeping in mind that is just the core before apple plays with it! :eek: no wonder apples cost more! Blame motorola]) and motorola is still charging to much for their processors. They are going the way of embedded procs and don't really seem to care about the PPC division. The most development is in coldfire procs. Anyway, I'm getting off track kinda. What i wanna say is that I have no doubt that motorola will finish the 7470, they will just do it on their time, which unfortunatly is slooower than a PC rendering graphics on photoshop! By the time they get it out they'll have changed it so much that Apple will have gone to [hopefully] faster and better IBM processors.
    So until then we should just take what we can get and be happy we are'nt running winblowz XP :D :D





    Duff-Man
    Mar 23, 04:35 PM
    What do you think?

    Duff-Man says...I think you ought to search before creating new threads as this has been done so many times already:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1098765
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1103895
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=374811
    just to link a few....oh yeah!





    aicul
    May 1, 03:52 PM
    Lots of speculation for this summer. But its only speculation.

    Either you purchase now and possibly fork out the cost for lion, or just wait.





    MBHockey
    Jan 21, 09:59 AM
    I saw the widget for your total progress in the other thread, and while i've got that going, i thought it would be cool if there was a widget that displays the information that lives in unitinfo.txt, with a nice progress bar or something.

    Is anything like that floating around?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment