Bear
Sep 25, 06:31 AM
well the Nvidia does better in certain things while the 850 does better in others.
Also the 6800 allows for two 30" displays while no ATI allows that currently.
that being said i go for the ATIThe X850 XT does support a single 30" display + second display at lower (1920x1200 or less) resolution., while the 6800 GT DDL supports 2 of the 30" Displays.
Your reply almost makes it sound like the X850 XT doesn't support even one of the 30" displays.
Also the 6800 allows for two 30" displays while no ATI allows that currently.
that being said i go for the ATIThe X850 XT does support a single 30" display + second display at lower (1920x1200 or less) resolution., while the 6800 GT DDL supports 2 of the 30" Displays.
Your reply almost makes it sound like the X850 XT doesn't support even one of the 30" displays.
StevieB
Mar 12, 01:10 PM
Anyone know what the differences are going to be between the soon to be introduced Apogee MIKE versus the Apogee One?
johnnymg
Apr 23, 05:12 PM
I have 32GB of RAM in my Mac Pro and I got the RAM from Superbiiz, it was a steal compared to OWC and Apple's prices. It looks like they have the RAM for $137 (http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=D3-13R8GH1&title=Hynix-DDR3-1333-8GB-ECC-REG-Original-Server-Memory) per 8GB stick, so that'd be just shy of $1100 plus tax and shipping.
I'll second the SuperBiz recommendation. Tastes great and much less filling

katy perry wallpaper

video katy perry medley hd

hd desktop wallpaper free

Katy Perry Sexy Wallpaper

Description: Katy Perry 46

California Girl Katy Perry

Beautiful wallpaper of Katy

Description: Katy Perry 8

California Girl Katy Perry

California Girl Katy Perry

Especially Katy Perry.

Katy Perry Wallpaper

Katy Perry

Katy Perry in a sexy short

katy perry wallpaper hd; katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. hd black wallpapers desktop; hd black wallpapers desktop

katy perry wallpaper hd.
I'll second the SuperBiz recommendation. Tastes great and much less filling

jake4ever
Apr 29, 07:36 PM
I tried installing the update today. During the installation it stalled and hung at "moving items into place". After a couple hours, I forcibly shut down the computer. Now it will not boot. I can get into the gray screen but it hangs there and wont progress. I have tried booting into safe mode (holding shift). The loading bar comes up, it makes it about a quarter of the way and reverts to no loading bar and a spinning indicator. Before I reformat and reinstall, is there anything I can try? I have a SL partition on the same disk, so I have access to the lion disk.
And before anyone asks, I do have a backup, its not a huge deal to reinstall, it would just be simpler to fix it.
I had to reset my entire computer.
And before anyone asks, I do have a backup, its not a huge deal to reinstall, it would just be simpler to fix it.
I had to reset my entire computer.
bousozoku
Dec 10, 12:04 PM
Either it's not a stable speed or it's not a speed recognised by the system software.
bryguy393
Apr 30, 07:24 PM
Can you no longer do volume increments of a quarter-bar in Lion? In Snow Leopard it was alt+shift+volume up/down, but that no longer works in Lion. I liked having precise control of the volume :(
Anyone know if this still exists?
Anyone know if this still exists?

spillproof
Aug 9, 03:14 PM
That is slightly cool.
Now that B&N has Nook Study, it will be interesting to see the iPad and iPhone app. Only then will I think about getting an iPad.
Now that B&N has Nook Study, it will be interesting to see the iPad and iPhone app. Only then will I think about getting an iPad.
mrbrown
Feb 21, 12:05 PM
There's a video of a Verizon iPhone 4 running on Sprint. Thought I don't believe it lol.
Verizon iPhone 4 Unlocked for Sprint (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJr7P5P0QRM)
Something about it doesn't sound right...
Something doesn't sound right because it's a load of garbage. Unless he's a Sprint employee who is able to provision new devices on the Sprint network, his video is a fake.
It's not as simple as unlocking the GSM iPhone to work on a network other than AT&T or placing some random file on the phone.
Verizon iPhone 4 Unlocked for Sprint (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJr7P5P0QRM)
Something about it doesn't sound right...
Something doesn't sound right because it's a load of garbage. Unless he's a Sprint employee who is able to provision new devices on the Sprint network, his video is a fake.
It's not as simple as unlocking the GSM iPhone to work on a network other than AT&T or placing some random file on the phone.
nosen
Nov 10, 03:25 PM
As far as a great resource for Mac OS X (Panther) you should check out David Pogue's "Mac OS X The Missing Manual (Panther Edition)". It will tell you eveything you'd ever want to know about Mac OS X, and then some.
I agree, this book has gotten me out of hot water a time or two. I learn better by doing though, so when I switched a few years ago I just played around until I picked it up.
The best part about OSX is that it is so intuitive and very easy to learn. :)
I agree, this book has gotten me out of hot water a time or two. I learn better by doing though, so when I switched a few years ago I just played around until I picked it up.
The best part about OSX is that it is so intuitive and very easy to learn. :)

imutter
Apr 4, 05:35 PM
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q478/webkinzmutter/d61e7eab.png I expected this to be better asemblied
highres
Sep 16, 01:57 AM
I've been developing websites since 1995, and prior to that was involved in multimedia, so, it was a natural progression for me.
Everyone has a creative dry spell now and then, and everyone has different methods for overcoming it. When it happens to me, I go on vacation. If that's not possible, I change my routine and try to put some distance between me and the creative problem I'm trying to solve. I just do something else, and then go back to the problem with "fresh eyes."
If you want a job in web development, my advice is to learn a web language like PHP or ASP. There's more demand and the pay is better. If you like the design side of the biz better, then specialize in a certain area like interface design or information design which large web development companies need. But, either way, it's always good to have some experience and skill in both the programming and design aspects of web development.
Sound advice, definitely learn both sides, freelance dynamic web programmers are back in demand again after the dot.com implosion, I started as a Print Designer and Graphic Artist, then worked my way up to Art Director, then our company moved our whole business model to the internet and e-commerce so I had to learn Web Design with HTML, CSS, and static webpage design.
Now I am going back again and having to learn not only XHTML and XML but dynamic programming like Java, Cold Fusion, PHP and ASP.
As a Web Production Manager now, I manage 6 web designers remotely via iChat, FTP and Email and in order to QC, make changes and revisions and optimize websites for Search Engines and Google page ranking, a working knowledge of the dynamic or server side aspects of websites nowdays is a MUST. I can't emphasize this enough.
Programming languages are the structure and backbone that websites use to communicate with each other on the WWW, knowing what language to communicate in in any culture is critical.
Everyone has a creative dry spell now and then, and everyone has different methods for overcoming it. When it happens to me, I go on vacation. If that's not possible, I change my routine and try to put some distance between me and the creative problem I'm trying to solve. I just do something else, and then go back to the problem with "fresh eyes."
If you want a job in web development, my advice is to learn a web language like PHP or ASP. There's more demand and the pay is better. If you like the design side of the biz better, then specialize in a certain area like interface design or information design which large web development companies need. But, either way, it's always good to have some experience and skill in both the programming and design aspects of web development.
Sound advice, definitely learn both sides, freelance dynamic web programmers are back in demand again after the dot.com implosion, I started as a Print Designer and Graphic Artist, then worked my way up to Art Director, then our company moved our whole business model to the internet and e-commerce so I had to learn Web Design with HTML, CSS, and static webpage design.
Now I am going back again and having to learn not only XHTML and XML but dynamic programming like Java, Cold Fusion, PHP and ASP.
As a Web Production Manager now, I manage 6 web designers remotely via iChat, FTP and Email and in order to QC, make changes and revisions and optimize websites for Search Engines and Google page ranking, a working knowledge of the dynamic or server side aspects of websites nowdays is a MUST. I can't emphasize this enough.
Programming languages are the structure and backbone that websites use to communicate with each other on the WWW, knowing what language to communicate in in any culture is critical.
steveoc
May 4, 01:18 PM
Yes, I have experienced this. In my case, it happened to all the slides that had grouped graphics. When I ungrouped them it worked fine.
I don't know if this is the case with you, but that was my experience.
I don't know if this is the case with you, but that was my experience.
Sonny bro
Apr 17, 02:26 AM
Wirelessly posted (Ipod touch 4g 4.2.1: Mozilla/5.0 (Sonny Bro!; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
Dfu restore then re jailbreak maybe?
Dfu restore then re jailbreak maybe?
vniow
Oct 19, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by King Cobra
SPAM!
Professor Drap Drawers is going to have to retire soon!
Poor guy.http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/veronica/damn.gif
I think he's had to drop his drawers one too many times.http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/veronica/ppphhht.gif
SPAM!
Professor Drap Drawers is going to have to retire soon!
Poor guy.http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/veronica/damn.gif
I think he's had to drop his drawers one too many times.http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/veronica/ppphhht.gif
~loserman~
Mar 12, 11:30 PM
Flarestorm (http://linkage.white-void.net/files/macosx/), the oh-so-very-nearly-finished PSX emulator has gone open source, with SDK and sources available at the given link. If anyone proficient in Japanese would care to translate when this actually happened, you're free to do so ;)
Now, to build the thing - the source is 6 months newer than the binary last available...
Let us know how well it works.
Now, to build the thing - the source is 6 months newer than the binary last available...
Let us know how well it works.
kuebby
Apr 20, 01:56 PM
SBSettings. I certainly use it the most. Just a nice little menu for turning on/off BT/WiFi/3G/etc. Also lets you easily close apps running the background.

italeki
Apr 28, 12:07 PM
I think that is the English way. I'm currently living in England, and it seems like they get to things whenever they feel like it. Basically a tea break comes before anything else
Hahahahahahahahaha LOL
Hahahahahahahahaha LOL
charliehustle
May 2, 04:37 PM
Anyone heard of "liveprofile"?
It's free on Android, IOS and Blackberries.. and works like whats app.
I just know some people who don't want to pay for an app like that (1.99 a year for whats app), personally I don't care. I just hate how I have to switch between my SMS app, Whats app and liveprofile..
I'm hoping everyone gets lifeprofile so I can delete whats app..
and is there any way someone can make an app that puts all those apps into one? so if I get a whats app msg or a lifeprofile or a SMS that I can see them all in one place?
It's free on Android, IOS and Blackberries.. and works like whats app.
I just know some people who don't want to pay for an app like that (1.99 a year for whats app), personally I don't care. I just hate how I have to switch between my SMS app, Whats app and liveprofile..
I'm hoping everyone gets lifeprofile so I can delete whats app..
and is there any way someone can make an app that puts all those apps into one? so if I get a whats app msg or a lifeprofile or a SMS that I can see them all in one place?

kchika
Sep 13, 02:03 AM
On my iPhone 4, it didn't leave any marks/residue at all... :D
KnightWRX
Apr 24, 07:12 PM
I hate scrolling and moving windows to work with all the windows open at one time in X-code. I bought a MBP 15" for working code. Kind of wish I got the 17" for the increased area but more to carry around. External to come soon.
I'd want a 17" or 15" HiRes ideally. But the weight is a killer. I drag this laptop around on my motorcycle, hanging off in my backpack, full of gym crap in it. The MBA is literrally "a load off my back". Of course, my Targus backpack has **** for restraints and bad ergonomics to begin with. I need to look into a better bag.
A question though...my mid-2009 MBP does 1440x900. I'm confused by your stating the MBA is better because of extra res.
I was referring to a 13" MBP of course. If the OP is looking at the MBA, I assumed he'd compare it to that model and not the 15" or even a 17".
I'd want a 17" or 15" HiRes ideally. But the weight is a killer. I drag this laptop around on my motorcycle, hanging off in my backpack, full of gym crap in it. The MBA is literrally "a load off my back". Of course, my Targus backpack has **** for restraints and bad ergonomics to begin with. I need to look into a better bag.
A question though...my mid-2009 MBP does 1440x900. I'm confused by your stating the MBA is better because of extra res.
I was referring to a 13" MBP of course. If the OP is looking at the MBA, I assumed he'd compare it to that model and not the 15" or even a 17".
prosp
Mar 11, 10:00 AM
I may head over during lunch, but won't have time to wait on line. I'm hoping to be able to check out the new iPad. Anyone know if they will be on display before 5pm?
brn2ski00
Jun 18, 02:49 PM
I have one for you that I will ship to Canada tomorrow. PM sent.
MecPro
Aug 31, 02:54 PM
I came across this from @Danny Choo's website, quite cool pictures. My favourite has to be:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4944878936_4ce0c784ee_o.jpg
It even has me thinking of getting one of those monitors!
More at the link: http://macroom.jpn.org/?mode=th_view&th=1208828794&page=1
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4944878936_4ce0c784ee_o.jpg
It even has me thinking of getting one of those monitors!
More at the link: http://macroom.jpn.org/?mode=th_view&th=1208828794&page=1
hminks
Apr 6, 05:40 AM
Hey guys,
So... I put the battery back into my computer, connected it to a power supply, andddd... *drum roll*... nothing. Nada. It won't turn on. The light for the power supply isn't on, as if it doesn't register that it's plugged into a computer. The battery shows 5 lights when the little button is pressed, but I guess that doesn't matter.
So I decided I might as well crack her open and have a look to see if I can find any moisture or obvious signs of breakage. My warranty is already up (plus massive water damage would void it) so I can get away with opening it up without any repercussions.
I followed an online guide, took up the keyboard... and it was filthy. Everything was covered in a thick layer of dust, plus a lot of accumulated fluff beneath all of the keys and in lots of the crevices.
http://i54.tinypic.com/i6mu61.jpg http://i53.tinypic.com/14uurd0.jpg
So I cleaned most of it very gently with some clean non-fluffy cotton buds and tweezers. I put it all back together and tried it once more - but no, no difference.
I'm going to take it into an Apple Store to see if they can tell me what's wrong with it (other than a faulty fan, maybe?)
So... I put the battery back into my computer, connected it to a power supply, andddd... *drum roll*... nothing. Nada. It won't turn on. The light for the power supply isn't on, as if it doesn't register that it's plugged into a computer. The battery shows 5 lights when the little button is pressed, but I guess that doesn't matter.
So I decided I might as well crack her open and have a look to see if I can find any moisture or obvious signs of breakage. My warranty is already up (plus massive water damage would void it) so I can get away with opening it up without any repercussions.
I followed an online guide, took up the keyboard... and it was filthy. Everything was covered in a thick layer of dust, plus a lot of accumulated fluff beneath all of the keys and in lots of the crevices.
http://i54.tinypic.com/i6mu61.jpg http://i53.tinypic.com/14uurd0.jpg
So I cleaned most of it very gently with some clean non-fluffy cotton buds and tweezers. I put it all back together and tried it once more - but no, no difference.
I'm going to take it into an Apple Store to see if they can tell me what's wrong with it (other than a faulty fan, maybe?)
No comments:
Post a Comment