Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lady Gaga Smoking Money

Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • Jay42
    Feb 16, 08:31 PM
    Hi everyone,

    I like to listen to my iPod Classic at night while I'm going to sleep but the lowest volume setting is too loud with the Sennheiser earbuds I'm using.

    I know you can lower the volume of the tracks in the iTunes metadata editor, but then my music is too quiet during the day.

    Is there a simple software solution to this problem? I'd like to avoid buying some piece of hardware, but I'm aware that an inline volume control of some sort may be the only solution.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • svenn
    May 6, 12:10 AM
    sorry, what's a "5k" :confused:





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • PhoneyDeveloper
    Apr 30, 03:21 PM
    You can of course save them, either in your database or as plist files.

    You should think about how you can make your database more efficient. For instance if you have a section column or firstLetter column in your database table with an index on the column then this step would be faster.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • Shannighan
    Jun 20, 06:15 AM
    I'll be there. I want the black...





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • AndrewLGP
    Apr 29, 05:20 PM
    That's interesting. I was there when it first opened (saw Rahm Emanuel), but I haven't been back since.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • R94N
    Mar 16, 01:52 PM
    See, when I started watching twit a long time ago, Leo was the poster-boy Machead. He would get into arguments with hosts (Thurrot) defending Apple products even when he was wrong. Now that twit has many more shows and a more varied audience, I feel he HAD to tone it down just so he would not alienate his viewers.

    You have been watching longer than I have, so you know more than me. I think it makes sense.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • pyrotoaster
    Aug 16, 07:11 PM
    Very nice.
    I like the subtlety of it.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • WildCowboy
    Mar 31, 03:48 PM
    Yes, it's a plug-in for the forum system that inserts our affiliate link for several online stores when linked to in the forums. It's been in use for a couple of years.

    It's certainly not an uncommon practice, and we do have to make a living. :) We do make a point to mention affiliate linking when it's done on news stories, but I'm not sure where and how would be the best place to do it in the forums.

    While we don't alert each and every poster of the practice, we certainly have no wish to hide that we're doing it.

    Edit: Or see arn's even more official response above. :)





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • MacUser2525
    Aug 16, 11:20 AM
    @MacUser2525,

    Thank you much for the correction and source. I'm not sure if any of our hereos that survived WWI are left alive. It would be a sad day for this world should any nation's citizens forget to remember the ultimate unselfish sacrifices that where made.

    I agree with you there, according to wiki.answers.com among other hits I got when searching there is one among a very short list of others from different countries.

    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_any_World_War_1_veterans_still_alive





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • SthrnCmfrtr
    Feb 1, 01:13 AM
    Heh, I actually didn't care who the celebrity was. Just felt like posting on a thread that was already sold, plus notified mods to lock it but mods are apparently too busy to respond :rolleyes:.

    I guess this is as good a place as any to hang out.

    So... what's up? *nods slowly, contemplating life*





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • macEfan
    Jan 17, 07:13 PM
    I have an iMic and the M-Audio Fast-Track interfaces. I liked the M-Audio one just because it has a few more features like digital out...but it's purely your choice. Both products have been reliable.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • Coasterfanryan
    May 2, 08:43 PM
    Looks like it's going to be a dud. Android just isn't appealing to me on 2 screens.


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • EricNau
    Feb 24, 10:16 PM
    From the Forum Rules:
    Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • flirch
    Mar 7, 04:02 PM
    The Charlie Sheen cocaine app! Short gameplay video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B3FBdfP74s

    Looks like it's only for Android, but I couldn't resist.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • rtztgue
    May 4, 08:53 AM
    I am thinking of staring a forum for my business and I like the software that this forum uses. It seems popular among other forums as well. Any idea of the name of it, where to get it, how much it costs, etc????

    Also, I imagine they are a lot of work to update and keep running. Is anyone familiar with the logistics of how to operate one regarding advertising, upkeep, time input etc. I am sure it takes quite a bit of time (especially up front). It would be nice if there were already a how to guideline for getting ads and such and that it is way to much to go into on this thread.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • FooArk
    May 6, 02:59 PM
    2009 macbook pro





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • OutSpoken
    Mar 31, 08:38 AM
    I think the difference in screen size is really not very much. I confess I completely forgot about the FM radio and that is a nice feature. IMO as a music player, the 4th gen looks attractive to me because the absence of the video camera makes it less expensive. YMMV.

    I own a 5G and GF owns the 4G, IMO I think the screen size on the 5G is a significant improvement over the 4th. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for my 5th, but I'm sure it wasn't that much over the 4th..maybe �10/$10 more??

    Simply put, the 5th gen nano was/is awesome!

    One of the few Apple products where value overweighed price. Apple realised this and created the 6G gen:D Joking (sort of)





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • rdowns
    Jun 22, 06:20 PM
    DOne. PM your paypal and I'll send it right over.





    Lady Gaga Smoking Money. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Metatron
    Jan 9, 08:02 PM
    Of course not. How else do you test a new cell phone? Plus, you know the FCC guys are all drooling over thiers right now which is why it is going to take so long to get approval.





    w8ing4intelmacs
    Jun 22, 07:50 PM
    i'll take it.





    donga
    Jan 14, 08:09 PM
    Do you guys think that AIR could be referring to "Apple Itunes Rentals?

    hmm... then wouldn't air be in quotes like: There's something in the "air". or A.I.R.?





    2992
    Dec 1, 08:02 PM
    For me, it'd be quite useful even if just the people I care to see have one.

    We video Skype every day to our family members in Hawaii, Florida, Nevada, D.C. I'd love to be able to use a smartphone to do the same on vacations, instead of dragging along our laptops for that purpose.

    Many smartphone models sold outside the USA have front cameras for video calls. But apparently the quality and the cost have been some reasons that prevented widespread adoption.
    Actually, they are quite cheap.





    Kyle Appleseed
    Mar 11, 01:24 PM
    Lines about 60-70 deep right now. Rumors of only 70 total iPads. i don't think that's true though.





    applemacdude
    Jun 5, 10:56 AM
    According to recent rumors its gonna be the 15th of June when Europe gets that service.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment