
Hastings101
Apr 22, 03:25 PM
That's probably normal if you're skipping the wait. Maybe you removed an application that would slow down the shut down or something.
wywern209
Apr 21, 09:36 PM
fired from my job of being alive?
sounds dandy to me. at least i get to experience 1 yr of college. haha. what a way to go. death by donald trump.
sounds dandy to me. at least i get to experience 1 yr of college. haha. what a way to go. death by donald trump.
Applejuiced
Apr 27, 10:28 AM
No.
Ugg
May 4, 04:47 PM
So the LibDems are out of favor because they gave the Tories too much?
ham_man
Sep 18, 12:52 PM
Regulars that I read are...
-Time
-Newsweek
-Discover
-Scientific American
They are my parent's subscriptions though...
-Time
-Newsweek
-Discover
-Scientific American
They are my parent's subscriptions though...
ron dunn
Sep 3, 08:11 AM
From what I've read the last thirty days, the powerbook would probably be a great computer for me, as well as anyone who can treat it with kid gloves. However, it seems its durabilityand airport range in real world situations is definitely lacking. That said, the ibook will have to be my choice. My question is thus, switching from win 98 with a PIII 1ghz, will I notice any slowdown? Applications would include word, web surfing and I would like to do some home digital photo editing (photoshop). Any comments would be appreciated. thanks.
mloffa
Mar 11, 07:59 AM
I'll be at the Westchester around noon too!
Can't believe WCC is still open with half the highways/parkways closed but I'm stuck here until 11:50. :confused:
Cya.
Can't believe WCC is still open with half the highways/parkways closed but I'm stuck here until 11:50. :confused:
Cya.
VideoCave
Apr 8, 11:24 AM
I dont use imovie but I do know you can right click on your imovie project file and then look for an option to "Show Package Contents" and everything that is involved in that project is self contained in there. And you should be able to get your video out and recreate your project.
Alisstar
Aug 9, 01:32 PM
I wish U-Verse was available in my area. I would jump on that bandwagon quick! But I guess I'll continue to be stuck with Comcast until I move out of my apartment.
iGary
Sep 10, 01:49 PM
*laughiing* :D
Saar
Apr 1, 02:38 PM
192.169.1.2 is a private IP.
You need to get yourself a public IP address.
You need to get yourself a public IP address.
Kafka
Apr 27, 03:55 PM
Is it only because the texts are smaller?
Well everything is smaller, but it becomes a problem when it comes to text.
Well everything is smaller, but it becomes a problem when it comes to text.
MorphingDragon
Apr 16, 02:32 AM
That would explain why my Xcode download timed out last night after getting up to ~3GB.
Fricken Apple doesn't understand the concept of bandwidth caps :(
Especially the bandwidth caps down in Middle Earth…
Jealous. $80 in NZ might get you 30GB if you're lucky. :rolleyes:
Slingshot - All you can eat. Got in it while I could, speeds aren't bad. You should stop getting you internet from telecom. :p
Fricken Apple doesn't understand the concept of bandwidth caps :(
Especially the bandwidth caps down in Middle Earth…
Jealous. $80 in NZ might get you 30GB if you're lucky. :rolleyes:
Slingshot - All you can eat. Got in it while I could, speeds aren't bad. You should stop getting you internet from telecom. :p
dejo
Apr 26, 08:50 AM
See Apple's tutorial, "Your First iOS Application" (http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/iPhone/Conceptual/iPhone101/Articles/00_Introduction.html). It teaches you to do almost exactly what you're asking for.
Jilldo33
Mar 11, 05:29 PM
Is it worth still going there? Did they mention how many units they received?
All Best Buys in the city are sold out.
All Best Buys in the city are sold out.

Mudbug
Aug 18, 10:10 PM
because it's hard to make one that doesn't look like you're impersonating arn.
I give you: The Granny Smith version of our logo.
I give you: The Granny Smith version of our logo.
sufferrar
Mar 17, 12:16 PM
The dock icons are supposed to slide left and right ii you have added enough icons to the dock. is This happening?

applejobs
Feb 26, 10:57 PM
You mean this one?
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=713578
With "pagination" you mean the display of pages, the one at the top right and the bottom right?
Yes the page numbers. It displays the next page number with a link to the current page, even when replies are still being posted to the current page.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=713578
With "pagination" you mean the display of pages, the one at the top right and the bottom right?
Yes the page numbers. It displays the next page number with a link to the current page, even when replies are still being posted to the current page.

vga4life
Nov 23, 11:26 AM
Looking to upgrade to a new 'book? I'm looking to downgrade to one of the following:
A clean G3 ibook (600MHz - 800MHz) with the clear plastics, not the opaque white plastics. Must have an airport card, would prefer one capable of CD burning. Offering $400.
or
A clean TiBook w/ airport card. Offering $400 (for 400/500MHz VGA model w/o cd burning capability) to $650 (say, 800 MHz DVI model w/ combo drive).
I'm in Seattle, WA - if you are too, all the better.
A clean G3 ibook (600MHz - 800MHz) with the clear plastics, not the opaque white plastics. Must have an airport card, would prefer one capable of CD burning. Offering $400.
or
A clean TiBook w/ airport card. Offering $400 (for 400/500MHz VGA model w/o cd burning capability) to $650 (say, 800 MHz DVI model w/ combo drive).
I'm in Seattle, WA - if you are too, all the better.
Prom1
Dec 21, 12:27 AM
The WiFi music sync in Blackberry Desktop Manager 2.0 for Mac OS X *only* works with Blackberry OS 6.
There is only one currently shipping OS 6 device: The Blackberry Torch on AT&T.
No wonder RIM's marketshare is plummeting like a rock. The non-advancement is breathtakingly stupid.
The FAIL is YOU for not READING.
WIFI music sync is specific to BB6 and was not promised for BB5 or lower devices - upgrade or pucker up. MAN you guys complain WAAAAY too much. Also BB6 is on: 9800 Torch, 9780, Style, and officially released by 1 carrier for 9100 Pearl (yet you cannot update other carriers firmware when using BBDM for Mac - you CAN using Windows or VMWare with Windows).
There is only one currently shipping OS 6 device: The Blackberry Torch on AT&T.
No wonder RIM's marketshare is plummeting like a rock. The non-advancement is breathtakingly stupid.
The FAIL is YOU for not READING.
WIFI music sync is specific to BB6 and was not promised for BB5 or lower devices - upgrade or pucker up. MAN you guys complain WAAAAY too much. Also BB6 is on: 9800 Torch, 9780, Style, and officially released by 1 carrier for 9100 Pearl (yet you cannot update other carriers firmware when using BBDM for Mac - you CAN using Windows or VMWare with Windows).
ymartin77
Oct 25, 10:36 PM
T'as vu y'a un apercu du T-shirt sur Macrumors page 1 dans la derniere news...
Oui, c'est ce qui me donne le go�t de faire 6h de route demain (3h aller/3h retour)...
Penses-tu qu'ils vont les �coul�s rapidement? Si je r�ussi � me lib�rer de la job plus t�t demain, je ne crois pas pouvoir r�ussir � arriver � Laval avant 18h - 18h30...
Oui, c'est ce qui me donne le go�t de faire 6h de route demain (3h aller/3h retour)...
Penses-tu qu'ils vont les �coul�s rapidement? Si je r�ussi � me lib�rer de la job plus t�t demain, je ne crois pas pouvoir r�ussir � arriver � Laval avant 18h - 18h30...
dc52nv
Apr 6, 02:41 PM
does anyone know if they make decals for the mac mini? i've seen vinyls that cover the entire mini but not decals like of characters. i'd love to put a decal on my mini.
here's an example of what decals i am looking for. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=754502
here's an example of what decals i am looking for. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=754502
zephonic
May 1, 03:50 AM
I have my fingers crossed for a quiet, minor refresh come Tuesday. Something like price drops on upgrades, or whatever.
acedickson
May 4, 06:20 PM
Not true, Apple usually has an update in the fall months for the MBPs. As other's have stated if you need it now, buy now. There is some talk of a redesign of the macbook pros, so who know is in store. That said new versions can sometimes have some quirks that need to be worked out as well.
Not recently they haven't, June 09, April '10, and now February of this year. I will agree that this year has a higher probability of getting a fall update though but that would probably be a minor spec bump before Ivy Bridge in 2012.
Not recently they haven't, June 09, April '10, and now February of this year. I will agree that this year has a higher probability of getting a fall update though but that would probably be a minor spec bump before Ivy Bridge in 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment