
Vector
Sep 4, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Macunixhacker
:p Hahahah
But it is still being requested to be removed from certain sites..
:p :p :p :p :p :D
Strange. It doesnt really have all that much info in it. It just has pictures of the p58 and since it has come out it isnt really that informative anymore. The reason the one that the one i got from apple is interesting is that it has a mention and the circuitry info for firewire 2 ports.
:p Hahahah
But it is still being requested to be removed from certain sites..
:p :p :p :p :p :D
Strange. It doesnt really have all that much info in it. It just has pictures of the p58 and since it has come out it isnt really that informative anymore. The reason the one that the one i got from apple is interesting is that it has a mention and the circuitry info for firewire 2 ports.
Choppaface
Jul 8, 02:39 AM
well, I know apple marketing says 'no' to this now I guess, but could I mod the snow base station perhaps to do what I need?

KittenKrusher
Sep 25, 12:40 PM
Yup, it's a shame.
jimthorn
Jul 17, 12:34 PM
So I'm selling my old iBook and I want to format the hard drive so that the old data cannot be recovered. The simplest solution is to boot from the original OS X CD and Erase Disk. But I'm guessing that this process doesn't actually write over all the old data. So should I use a different app to write zeros or patterns to the disk first? I've read only a little about this, but I'm definitely a beginner on this topic. Has anyone done this, and if so, what's a good app? Is data easily recovered from an erased hard disk?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
GGJstudios
May 6, 05:15 PM
Might this help?: Configuring Access to an Active Directory Domain (http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=ServerAdmin/10.6/en/od493f86e4.html)
cuteoz
Apr 30, 03:55 PM
Hey All,
I am a newbie and I had read these forums for sometime now and Really didnt want to input my ideas since there was so much of resourceful people in this forum. anyhow I would really like to ask someone maybe someone a expert at it. I have a Apple Iphone 4 which my friend bought from italy since I didnt want to be tied to a contract or pay At&t for a locked phone anyway since I do travel overseas a lot. The model number it shows on the about page states is as MC605IP, I just want to know wether is this a factory unlocked phone or not.. Cuz Im kind of scared of updating it and loosing the unlock. it anyhow has Cydia installed.
I am a newbie and I had read these forums for sometime now and Really didnt want to input my ideas since there was so much of resourceful people in this forum. anyhow I would really like to ask someone maybe someone a expert at it. I have a Apple Iphone 4 which my friend bought from italy since I didnt want to be tied to a contract or pay At&t for a locked phone anyway since I do travel overseas a lot. The model number it shows on the about page states is as MC605IP, I just want to know wether is this a factory unlocked phone or not.. Cuz Im kind of scared of updating it and loosing the unlock. it anyhow has Cydia installed.
makkystyle
Oct 29, 08:28 AM
Just wanted to get a thread running on what powerbook specs are expected with this speculated Nov. 5th update. Personally, I think the following is reasonable:
1Ghz G4 (low end staying at 800mhz)
512 mb DDR RAM (I know the processor can't fully utilize it yet, but it does run at a lower voltage and therefore it will reduce heat)
Better heat dissipation system
Radeon 9000 preferably with 64mb of RAM
I really hope that bluetooth is included, but the above are really all I think we can realistically expect.
Now.... does anyone have any information to the contrary????
1Ghz G4 (low end staying at 800mhz)
512 mb DDR RAM (I know the processor can't fully utilize it yet, but it does run at a lower voltage and therefore it will reduce heat)
Better heat dissipation system
Radeon 9000 preferably with 64mb of RAM
I really hope that bluetooth is included, but the above are really all I think we can realistically expect.
Now.... does anyone have any information to the contrary????
macquariumguy
Dec 16, 06:03 AM
Very nice work. The only thing I would change in the last picture would be to substitute the older 400K external drive for the 800K you've got.
Nonetheless, well done.
Nonetheless, well done.
Macunixhacker
Sep 3, 11:52 PM
Here is the P58 document that has been getting removed from sites at apples request: GET IT WHILE YOU CAN (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.callejea.com/cgi-bin/phpnuke/index.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dapplep58%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8)
prosp
Mar 11, 10:00 AM
I may head over during lunch, but won't have time to wait on line. I'm hoping to be able to check out the new iPad. Anyone know if they will be on display before 5pm?
.jpg)
PhoneyDeveloper
Apr 7, 10:28 PM
Well, you're going to create a new view each time, nothing wrong with that. You'd just prefer not to have to duplicate the code. Think of it like the navigation controller with pushViewController and popViewController. You want to implement something like those methods, except you're pushing a view and popping a view, and doing the related animations.
Mal
May 4, 09:05 PM
The VMWare tools do more than just help with activation. They have ties to the functionality that allows them to suspend a virtual machine, allows virtual machines to access hardware functions, etc. I'd recommend installing them.
jW
jW

gkarris
Apr 5, 09:34 AM
Some of the best looking Blu-rays use MPEG2. it's not really about the codec as much as the masters.
Going off topic. All the MPEG-2 BD's I've seen have this obnoxiuos "mosquito noise", and of course HD DVD and BD w/ VC-1 looks great!
Going off topic. All the MPEG-2 BD's I've seen have this obnoxiuos "mosquito noise", and of course HD DVD and BD w/ VC-1 looks great!
eenu
Oct 26, 05:05 AM
guys can you search the forum first! we already have a Arndale and trafford store meetup thread!
*MODS PLEASE CLOSE*
*MODS PLEASE CLOSE*
iliketyla
Apr 13, 08:53 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6344596
I wanna preface this by informing everyone that I despise Kobe Bryant.
However, I think the term he used has become such a commonplace derogatory name that to call it anti-gay is hardly appropriate anymore.
Looking for everyone's thoughts on the event.
I wanna preface this by informing everyone that I despise Kobe Bryant.
However, I think the term he used has become such a commonplace derogatory name that to call it anti-gay is hardly appropriate anymore.
Looking for everyone's thoughts on the event.
collisos
Apr 28, 11:23 PM
So I've brought this up in various places other than mac rumors, and as you can probably tell I'm a new member so I'm not sure if this has been brought up before. I am a huge fan of the iPhone and maybe part of it has to do with a fanboy mentality. I have the iPhone 4 and love it. A lot of people I know at school have blackberries and one of the only and most important reasons they have one is because of BBM. Everyone seems to be a huge fan of bbm-ing and getting people's pins and I have to say the idea of it is pretty enticing. I realize many of you will probably say "it is the same as texting" but it does have its differences. Also, people might say "they have tons of apps that already do this". The problem with that is that you have to convince people to get that same app. Currently I use whatsapp, which works well but only a select few people have it, those who I had to convince to get it. What I was thinking is why doesn't apple have a native app for iPhone to iPhone messenger similar to BBM? Seems like a good idea to me, just a thought though.
NXTMIKE
Oct 19, 10:23 AM
Well as much as I go to my local Apple Store, I always wash my hands almost immediately after.
And don't even ask me to count the times for how many times I found dried up mucus on the iPods and iPhones. :P
And don't even ask me to count the times for how many times I found dried up mucus on the iPods and iPhones. :P
VirgilsEgo
Mar 3, 02:51 PM
According the the Apple site, the iPad will be on sale in their retail store at 5 PM. I guess I'll just order mine from the online store. I really don't want to sit in line for 12 hours.
TShirtJohn
Apr 28, 10:46 AM
Ok I've tried to use an ethernet between the two routers to join them that way rather than wireless but it's killed the network when i do that
What am i doing wrong?
What am i doing wrong?
Fubar1977
Apr 17, 10:43 AM
Not exactly but several friends/family members have spent amounts totalling hundreds or thousands of pounds on Apple computers based on my experiences and recommendations.
They all still talk to me so I can`t have steered them too far wrong.
Just waiting for my commission from Apple ;)
They all still talk to me so I can`t have steered them too far wrong.
Just waiting for my commission from Apple ;)
edesignuk
Sep 23, 02:28 PM
This is a good point to bring up the fact that White Van Man came in at no. 10. :pOh Blue, that was low, ouch *sobs*
;) :D
;) :D
SthrnCmfrtr
Feb 1, 01:27 AM
Yeah, what's stupid is that I was probably the first or second person to look at this thread. Should've bought the damn thing.
Oooh ooh ooh! I get to edit my signature now!
Oooh ooh ooh! I get to edit my signature now!
MacRumorUser
Mar 22, 07:59 AM
Mario film sucked at the time but it seems to have gained cult status now. Sorta like He-Man and all that, it's so naff and bizarre that it makes it watchable. Sorta like Graham Norton or Airplane.
You mean it's camp ? a big bear moustached man with a younger twink following him around... errr Mario is raging!!!!....
http://owlishmutterings.mu.nu/archives/gaymario.jpg
And the guy who voices mario lives in a big pink house in San Fransisco.. Co-incidence ? ;) :D
And He-Man !!! "Eternia" could have just been the name of a big gay nightclub.
http://www.whoomp.com/articles/163/1/He-Man-does-4-non-blondes
:D
There's that guy that's so dang bad at making video game adaptions...what's his name?
UWE BOLL
You mean it's camp ? a big bear moustached man with a younger twink following him around... errr Mario is raging!!!!....
http://owlishmutterings.mu.nu/archives/gaymario.jpg
And the guy who voices mario lives in a big pink house in San Fransisco.. Co-incidence ? ;) :D
And He-Man !!! "Eternia" could have just been the name of a big gay nightclub.
http://www.whoomp.com/articles/163/1/He-Man-does-4-non-blondes
:D
There's that guy that's so dang bad at making video game adaptions...what's his name?
UWE BOLL
jessica.
Apr 12, 08:55 AM
Because being a racist, stereotyping idiot is oh so comical. :rolleyes:
They're not all like that. Calm down. ;)
Funny stuff actually.
They're not all like that. Calm down. ;)
Funny stuff actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment