Friday, May 20, 2011

Tattoo On The Back

Tattoo On The Back. lower ack tattoos
  • lower ack tattoos



  • Applejuiced
    May 1, 04:37 PM
    Good luck dude.
    After the update you will know for sure.





    Tattoo On The Back. lower ack for tattoos design
  • lower ack for tattoos design



  • sjinsjca
    Feb 3, 03:31 PM
    Count me in.





    Tattoo On The Back. Flower Back Tattoo For Women
  • Flower Back Tattoo For Women



  • MacYale
    Apr 21, 02:22 PM
    amazing, thanks.





    Tattoo On The Back. to make a full ack tattoo
  • to make a full ack tattoo



  • mashinhead
    Feb 24, 10:25 PM
    What gives you that impression?

    did they have an 18 battery life before?





    Tattoo On The Back. Lower Back Tattoo – Tribal
  • Lower Back Tattoo – Tribal



  • solvs
    Aug 27, 07:49 PM
    Well technically... there was a Santa Claus. But he's dead now. Sorry kiddies. He died hundreds of years ago. "And you can find more information at your local library".

    Anyway, we can all kind-of assume that EVENTUALLY Moto will release a 7470 or whatever, since they have a 74** series going. Unless of course they go under, or Apple goes to IBM, or they rename the series, or call the next chip the 7456, or what ever.

    But calling the 1.25 GHz an overclocked 1 GHz before they even start selling them, is jumping the gun a bit. That's like calling the new 2.8 GHz P4 an overclocked P3 (wait, bad example). Everyone seems to be forgetting that the FSBs are actually 4 x 100 and 4 x 133 (DDR 100 and 133 for AMD). 167 w/ DDR333 is actually pretty cool. Even if it is bastardized.

    Don't get me wrong. Apple IS competing against the world of WinTel, and they aren't doing so well in speed or price. I, for one, like it just as much when people have legitimate complaints as when they have a legitimate complement. If we just accept the way things are, they'll never get better. Macs are easier to use, more stable, etc, etc... but they're not as fast. And "Apple is a business" is not a good excuse. It just proves my point. So stop saying, "if you don't like it go buy a PC".

    Cuz they will. Duh.

    If the new Dual 1.25s are as fast as a ~2 GHz x86, I'd be happy. Have you ever tried to edit video on a PC? Zero to Crash in 60 sec. If the iBook can do some basic stuff like typing letters and surfin' the net, and it's pretty affordable (and light, and sturdy, and has a long battery life), I'm happy. Benchmarks, shmenchmarks, it's real world performance that counts.

    When I feel like Apple's acting like M$ (yeah, that's right, I said it), and a >$1000 PC can whip the *** of the $3000+ "Top-of-the-Line" Mac, I'm not happy.

    And believe me, yer gonna hear about it.

    Now where are the darn 7500 G5s we were promised (please note sarcasm).





    Tattoo On The Back. 2011 Tattoos for Upper Back
  • 2011 Tattoos for Upper Back



  • eva01
    Sep 6, 10:06 PM
    heh as a side note

    I love my avatar the smirk on his face combined with the propeller is great :P





    Tattoo On The Back. Tattoos are totes no big deal
  • Tattoos are totes no big deal



  • Devnor
    Apr 27, 12:59 PM
    Poor Windows users just don't know what to click.





    Tattoo On The Back. Lower ack tattoos
  • Lower ack tattoos



  • macinnv
    Mar 16, 10:34 PM
    A lot of their supply chain comes from Japan. And Japan is the third largest economy and makes up 6% of Apple's revenues. With the delay of the iPad their, Japan has taken a small negative hit on Apple's stock. I believe it was down about 330. However it looks like good long-term buying opportunities for Apple's stock, even if it goes down a little more in the next few days/weeks.

    Im personally looking to buy into Apple stock and Qualcomm.





    Tattoo On The Back. lower ack tattoos
  • lower ack tattoos



  • bscoggins4
    Dec 7, 10:29 PM
    Sent the payment.

    Thanks





    Tattoo On The Back. Made with the Back Tattoo
  • Made with the Back Tattoo



  • f3m
    Apr 13, 11:40 AM
    I currently have the same problem, will take it in this weekend. I have a screen protector on mine so I'm not happy about the replacement.





    Tattoo On The Back. Back Tattoo, Lower Back
  • Back Tattoo, Lower Back



  • MacUser2525
    Aug 16, 11:20 AM
    @MacUser2525,

    Thank you much for the correction and source. I'm not sure if any of our hereos that survived WWI are left alive. It would be a sad day for this world should any nation's citizens forget to remember the ultimate unselfish sacrifices that where made.

    I agree with you there, according to wiki.answers.com among other hits I got when searching there is one among a very short list of others from different countries.

    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_any_World_War_1_veterans_still_alive





    Tattoo On The Back. Lower ack tattoos of
  • Lower ack tattoos of



  • JimKirk
    Apr 4, 12:35 PM
    Here is how to get it working without Java crap.

    http://michelf.com/projects/multi-safari/

    Just run Safari 4.05 :)

    Works like it did b4.

    Not sure about remote access to a lion host as I have not tested that.





    Tattoo On The Back. Religous Back Tattoo flo rida
  • Religous Back Tattoo flo rida



  • stomp
    May 4, 01:17 PM
    Well, in my experience, dual-layer burning can be fickle business, with a higher fail rate than CD and single-layer burning, so I wouldn't say right off the bat that it's a broken drive.

    I had a similar issue a while back, and found that using a different brand of media fixed the issue right away, so I'd suggest you try the same. Incidentally, Verbatim was the brand I actually got to work, whereas Memorex and [brand which I forget] failed repeatedly. Unfortunately, given the relative cost of these sorts of disks, experimentation isn't too cheap.





    Tattoo On The Back. tattoo back full ack
  • tattoo back full ack



  • hajime
    Sep 6, 07:36 AM
    No, just quality. I bought one on eBay for a friend and it fried her iPod. But Monoprice makes great quality cables. And super cheap too.

    Thanks for sharing the experience.





    Tattoo On The Back. of Tribal ack tattoos .
  • of Tribal ack tattoos .



  • maflynn
    Mar 14, 07:28 AM
    I suggest you contact apple's human resource department for any information regarding the benefits they provide.





    Tattoo On The Back. ack-tattoos-1
  • ack-tattoos-1



  • HXGuy
    May 5, 02:19 PM
    BTW, you do not need to backup the scratch disk, as it's temporary data.

    Thank you for cleaning that up. It's what I suspected, but wasn't sure. Either way, I'll have the space on Disk 2 since I'll be using a spare 1TB HDD that I already have.

    Budget...I want to stay at $3000 or less including the computer.
    The Mac Pro refurb is $2300 inc. tax. RAM is going to cost $300 so that's $2600, leaving $400 for the hard drives.

    I already have several 1TB disks, of which I will use one and I have one 2TB external I can use. That means I need to buy:

    Two SSD drives
    One 2TB internal HDD
    One 3TB internal HDD
    One 3TB external HDD

    I'm thinking that will all cost more than $400 but I can go over a couple hundred if needed.





    Tattoo On The Back. Body Back Angel Wing Tattoos
  • Body Back Angel Wing Tattoos



  • ouimetnick
    May 2, 07:01 PM
    Thats standard Apple support. Sometimes they screw up, but I've never had issues with their support.





    Tattoo On The Back. full ack “Mariah” tattoo
  • full ack “Mariah” tattoo



  • opak
    Nov 30, 05:21 PM
    Hey! Finally somebody else from Montreal. Im looking for a G5 myself. If only yours was a dual, I would have bought it. (so anyone from MTL with a dual G5, feel free to PM me!)

    Good Luck!





    Tattoo On The Back. ack-tattoos-03
  • ack-tattoos-03



  • Transporteur
    May 5, 04:55 AM
    Ok...new thought...

    SSD for boot drive.
    RAID0 for scratch disk.
    Regular HDD for storage.

    RAID0 vs SSD for scratch disk...I'm reading that SSD isn't all that great for scratch disks because the write speed isn't all that great and sometimes actually slower than a traditional disk, especially with small file changes. Plus, a 128GB SSd is around $250 whereas i already have a couple SATA drives I could use for RAID0.

    So, are there any down sides to using RAID0 strictly as a scratch drive?

    RAID0 is fine for scratch, but you're wrong about SSDs being slower than mechanical discs for writes. Especially for small file changes, SSDs beat the crap out of mechanical drives (pardon my french ;)).
    However, it depends on what SSD you chose. There are indeed some SSDs that are not as fast as advertised (Sandforce controlled drives). Still faster than mechanical drives, though. Good SSDs write with up to 300MB/s, compared to mechanical discs with 145MB/s.

    But yes, if you want to save money, a RAID0 from mechanical drives is fine for scratch. Just make sure it's backed up.





    zach
    Dec 10, 12:44 PM
    if i recall correctly, these powermacs have a sort of circuit breaker on the motherboard... look and see if there's a white button on the motherboard.





    Blue Velvet
    Sep 22, 03:59 PM
    How many Intel Macs in public release? None.
    How many PPC Macs installed across the globe. Millions.

    Do you honestly think that software suppliers are going to ignore that market?

    By the time PPC software is obsolete, your new G5 will be too.





    20rogersc
    Nov 20, 01:23 PM
    Oh, if you click on big black pencil the pencil turns into a curser and stops writing.But that just ruins the fun!

    ::20ROGERSC::





    xbuddycorex
    May 1, 11:41 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Any upgrade really, I'd be paying the same price for them regardless.





    Donz0r
    Nov 21, 03:39 PM
    That's pretty impressive. Apple can actually have 20 gazillion phones put into production before they've even picked someone to design the "applications processor". This is how far sighted a company they are, most people have to design things before they build them, but Apple, you see, has vision, and with vision, well, anything can happen.

    Word has it that they actually shipped the first Macintosh 128k twenty years before the 68000 was designed.

    Just because we're hearing about portal player making the chips Now doesn't mean that they were just selected now. Who's to say they picked PP to make the chips before the phones were put into production? The sequence of rumors released doesn't indicate the sequence of events apple is taking.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment