Thursday, September 18, 2008

What age is considered “OLD” these days?

SPL48312_009 I remember when I was young, I thought anyone over say 50 was old. Not that I am 47 in 2009, makes me really think about it. True our bodies get older with time and we start facing health related issues, but this does not mean, that we are loosing it. Our aging process is slowing down, the 60's generation cant be compared to the 40's and 20's for the exception of Hugh Hefner in picture. My kids are 10 years old and they think that Dad and Mom are Kool, they know music, heavy in particular, they both drive bikes, they are adventurous and yet they are both nearing 50.
So am I considered old? not in my book, as long as I can race and beat some young kid on a bike at over 260km, as long as I can hike, and take my kids camping I consider myself young. So to all of you youngster out there 50 is not old and I have not started preparing my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment